• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with fools on this site posting their guns? Fucking lame. 

You mean my guns ???

the ones that do 75lbs dumbell seated curls at 6-8 reps x 3 sets ???

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED !?!?!?!?!

are-you-not-entertained_et-td_0.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED !? ISN'T THIS WHY YOUR HERE ?!

comics-thedoghousediaries-gladiator-2485

rkPDn.jpg?1

Are+you+not+entertained_ce4fe1_4260921.j

1290044244382.jpg

:lol:

• Like 2

No shit. But why so much more? Is that an Alaska thing?

Never, at any dealer I have been around has one been like that. Even GM/Chevy.

They usually have more wrapping covering the entire cab, doors and all. Its an Alaska thing I guess. Whats weird is the trucks are so heavily wrapped but the Corvettes, ELRs, and Camaros show up with nothing but a couple plastic squares..same with the Cadillacs. Even the interiors on the trucks are heavily wrapped.

20140313_153928_zpsvyuvfxlr.jpg

Yeah, the vehicles never showed up like that at Ford, Chevy, or even Lexus with that much plastic. However, with Ford any SVT such as GT500 Mustang, Ford GT came in on an enclosed trailer.

Hey, slow down there RVD, don't nock Istanbul . I've been there and the night life puts our barrio to serious shame. I was surprised, but those fuck'n Turks know how to party. No Joke.

LOL'ed my ass off reading this thread this morning. Good work Gentlemen.  I thank you.

• Like 2

Yeah, the vehicles never showed up like that at Ford, Chevy, or even Lexus with that much plastic. However, with Ford any SVT such as GT500 Mustang, Ford GT came in on an enclosed trailer.

Never been there. Going to Talkeetna tomorrow morning though. I heard theres like less then 1,000 people..hopefully Klassicinmotion will sell me his 620 whens back from vacation

I remember Juneau very well. It was the first time I was knifed. AAAAHHH, good times. I'm actually not joking. Sad thing is, it's not even a cool story, I said something that offended one of the locals while in a tavern, when I was walking out the door a couple hours later, the fucker rammed a blade into my torso. Not really a super fond memory, but...it's a memory.

I took my family on a cruise up the coast of Alaska. We have Very different memories than Smoke... Very different. I did have a cocktail waitress scowl at me for making a dirty joke though. Shit was pretty hairy, but she saw it was game on, and backed the fuck down. 

No, thats a skiho.

I had no idea really. A guy I was sitting with says to me "just make sure you don't call anyone a skimo". I looked at him like, what the FUCK are you talking about?" and I said (kinda loud) what the fuck's a SKIMO? And why the fuck would I ever use the word SKIMO, aside from asking you what a skimo is?" This was overheard and I guy puffed up, came over and asked me what my problem was. I said "nothing, why?" He strutted away and said "yeah, I didn't think so". To which I replied "oh did you want to fight? we don't need a problem or a reason for that, we can go out right now and beat the shit out of each other". He just sat down and gave me the stink eye for 30 minutes or so, then left, then we I left, SURPRISE! 

I guess it's short for Eskimo and is considered very derogatory I don't know really.