(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I've had maybe about a half dozen serious girlfriends over the years and I think I just about shit the planter box last night when my lady made me dinner and bought a desert last night for valentines day. 

Never had a girlfriend do jack shit for me on this holiday, EVER !

Maybe you're evolving....

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite mad. Still not thrilled with the lack of attention. Think I'm going to just forget about chicks for a while. Like maybe another ten years.

That's like trying to not think of Datsuns. Good luck with that....

Trust me, it's getting to be easier than you think Mike. :)  I spent the morning gorging on information on the Internet.  Strut/shock listings, type, common replacements, spring rates, etc.

Ended up ordering a set of QA1 140 lb 10" rear springs and 185 lb 10" front springs from Summit, those will be Wednesday, I opted for the $15 shipping so I can work on them next weekend.  Need to strip the rear Maxima housing out and modify it.  Haven't touched it since it broke my head last weekend.  Found some Toyota Celica strut inserts that appear to be the correct dimensions, so should work fine on the rear, might even work on the front, not sure yet.  I'd rather just use the 280zx struts that are already in there though.

My threaded collar coilover kits came this week, have all those now.  Just need to get the four struts re-worked to accept the new springs and then go test.  Wish there was an easier (cheaper) way to pick spring rates.  I did a bunch of calculations and hoping I'm right.  At least once I get the struts set up it will be easy to change springs.  My only other curiosity is if I'll be able to have the stock strut inserts work with the higher spring rates.  Didn't go too high for that reason.  We shall see.

I call bullshit, that ain't you! :D  And yeah, I've been a little pent up lately.  Think it stems around the lack of vagina.  I need to finda, new vagina.  Any kinda, new vagina. 

• Like 4

Hmm, that I MIGHT believe is you.  And yeah, the funny part is, I've met Mike Klotz on multiple occasions, he is a great guy.  I even met up with him at the Red Robin some years back here in Spokane.  He was picking up some parts or something, can't remember.  I have been having a bit of a man-period lately.  I've actually been ignoring my phone all day, had it on silent just so I don't hear the ding of a text message or something because I really don't want to interact with people right now.  Except the Internet apparently.

I don't know, you ever just feel like the whole world is against you ever finding someone?  I can't find anyone reasonable on the internet, and I work too damn much to meet people outside of work.  I have too many projects to work on, and I'm not a social butterfly.  I am at work, but that's my job, it's entirely different.  And working out in Cheney, there is tons of hot college tail that comes in day after day, and you know what happens when I try that route?  I'm the creepy old man.  Fuck, I'm only 34, soon to be 35.  The other problem is it's not professional to hit on your clientele.  So for the most part I have to ignore the awesome body in yoga pants because for one, they're too young, or two, they're married, or three, they're out of my league.  The only ones who seem to be interested are, shall we say, larger than me.  By a lot.  And as much as I'm hard up, I'm not taking one for the team.  Did that in college a time or two, not going to lie.  Not anymore.  They have to weigh 150 or less, which is what I weigh.

• Like 1