Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaginal suction?? LOLOLOLOL that myth?

Here let me try one...

Boyfriend Traumatized by Girl's Vagina With Teeth. Only in Canada, EH? 

British Columbia...... (Canada)

A local lad was horrified to find his recent girlfriend nibbling on his bait with her teeth while kissing during sex. His girlfriend of just one week, Ellen Bedd was examined at the local hospital and was found to have the remains of her twin sister's teeth growing just inside the vagina. Dr. Moist senior gynecologist at St Joseph's Community Hospital nearby,  said it's rare but undeveloped unborn twins do happen.

Vaginal suction?? LOLOLOLOL that myth?

Here let me try one...

Boyfriend Traumatized by Girl's Vagina With Teeth. Only in Canada, EH? 

British Columbia...... (Canada)

A local lad was horrified to find his recent girlfriend nibbling on his bait with her teeth while kissing during sex. His girlfriend of just one week, Ellen Bedd was examined at the local hospital and was found to have the remains of her twin sister's teeth growing just inside the vagina. Dr. Moist senior gynecologist at St Joseph's Community Hospital nearby,  said it's rare but undeveloped unborn twins do happen.

That's real. They even made a movie about it.  :rofl:

• Like 1

I thought I might watch that if it ever came on the tube just out of curiosity and to see how long I lasted before I shut it off. Rather absurd story line. I don't always have patience for absurd stories. Some can actually be done right tho.

yup! chicks dig it and guys cringe at some of the scenes but it's insanely funny in it's own way!

"a stiff dick has no conscience but some cunts have teeth." ~ Salem's Lot, Stephen King,

I have a group of mostly female friends. a bunch of us got drunk and watched it. Was a very interesting experience
  • Like 1

since we're car obsessed people talking about fucked-up movies how about a flick where people get their sexual jollies via car crashes? Crippled Rosanna Arquette clad in mini-skirt, metal leg braces and fishnet stockings having a three way in a brand new Mercedes roadster on the floor of the dealership with the salesman and another dude in broad daylight is a nice bit of cinema!

Greetings from Moses lake! I'm heading to Seattle for the day. Cruising in ugly Betty sweet! Anyone have a PS idler bracket for a kade I can pick up in Seattle while I'm here? Any good u pull yards near Kirkland?