Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

I thought I over greased my kin pins cus the inside of my Titan was covered in red chunky stuff and I'm the dark looked like grease ...... Well this am when I rolled it back to see if oil spot leak ........ I reallized that is brain and bone ....... Taking truck to shop for more water pressure

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to him although I can't remember his name. He said he bought that window in the late 80's and they're NLA. Very kool tho!

That's mine. I'm glad I installed it on this one last summer. It was sittin in a closet wrapped in a blanket for 20 years
  • Like 2

I talked to someone today forgot your name sorry. You drove a primer painted 620 with toolbox in your bed playing music out of it You said you had some slotted mags with new tires on them. IM looking for a set of 4. PM me if you want to sell them. Thanks

I have some 84ish 720 ST wheels i'll sell cheap

I talked to someone today forgot your name sorry. You drove a primer painted 620 with toolbox in your bed playing music out of it You said you had some slotted mags with new tires on them. IM looking for a set of 4. PM me if you want to sell them. Thanks

Thats Jacob - screen name is jastrunk97