DATZENMIKE (KING RAT)! it says talk about anything so i will.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... GROW THE FUCK UP! Most people on here DON'T KNOW MY AGE! unless they look at my profile. Because i am respectful, and Fairly Reasonable to others. and this is being said by someone who just recently turned age where i could buy Ciggs. not even a month yet since.

it's the internet, it is full of trolls (not sayin anything bad to The King Rat), and unreasonable people, but it is also full of reasonable, law abiding, cool people that don't need or want your bullshit. CENSORSHIP, learn what it is. if i said everything i thought, I would be hated by alot more people than I am. Race is an ok think to bring up, but Derogatory terms, and Jokes, based on race(to a fair extent) is too far. 

To be honest, People like you make me wish i was fucking Canadian....

Must have gotten a PM after his comments in the guns thread.

Congrats on making yourself out to be the disrespectful tool. Not surprising coming from someone in Barstow, though...

What the hell did I miss that prompted this high school drama bullshit on the forum again?  I thought we were done with these threads?

Im on 23hrs a day and never saw what happened either. I feel left out :(

It was 2 or 3 really racist jokes in the thread by that name. I didn't find it but it was reported to me and I took action. The jokes are hidden from membership viewing because they are so offensive but available for moderator judgment. I originally set it at a week but calmed down and reset to two days. New member, first time, didn't know.... if they do their time, and come back graciously, all is forgotten and we move on. Usually a person has to try to be permanently banned but it happens. There's no place here for that shit. Usually they don't come back, those that do don't last, so it's a blessing to just euthanize them.

• Like 1

By who?

I'm surrounded by farmland. All four sides The old mexican farmer across the street (retired cop) keeps us well stocked in fruits and veggies, and even a christmas tree. He watches over my stuff when we go on vacation. Feeds the dog too.

Ive been ripped off by whitee several times. So should I hate them?

i hate u eric.. i have used your rear main installer like 4 times now and it works everytime ... u ripped off my sense of frustration of doing things ten times like most of my datsuns ventures go ....u have taken away my muse damn u

• Like 2

the sweetest revenge for this guy wont be from any of us, or from anybody that kicks his ass later in his invalid life,

but when his children grow up and and are involved in the world peace efforts helping 3rd world countries eat and housing people in mexico.

or if his daughter gets into an interracial relationship. 

• Like 4