• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

draw

drô/

verb

3rd person present: draws

1. 1.

produce (a picture or diagram) by making lines and marks, esp. with a pen or pencil, on paper.

"he drew a map"

• produce an image of (someone or something) by making lines and marks.

"I asked her to draw me"

synonyms:

sketch, make a drawing (of), delineate, outline, draft, rough out, illustrate, render, represent, trace; More

"he drew the house"

• trace or produce (a line or mark) on a surface.

"she drew a wavering line down the board"

You're using a verb draws in place of a noun drawing. Yes that is a nice drawing of a 620, my favorite truck.

• Like 1

Hi, my name is Mike and Im a big meanie... I dont realize that there are members with English as a second language. I forgot how hard it can be sometimes to be on a forum with worldwide members. Please forgive me.

"Somewhere Mexico" :poke:

:rofl:

• Like 1

Peter_Pablo is making a good attempt to communicate on a mostly English language site! Let's not discourage him. I've seen MUCH worse postings from supposedly fluent English language native speakers. Peter-Pablo, keep posting, you are making more sense than many other posters! We are really here to exchange information and help each other out.

• Like 5

Am so sorry for my wrong write in english but its not my native lenguaje, the only think is make more rich this forum in all the senses and the most thinks there I know of my truck , was learning here so am sorry for my titule topic and another think "que los moleste".

• Like 1

Am so sorry for my wrong write in english but its not my native lenguaje, the only think is make more rich this forum in all the senses and the most thinks there I know of my truck , was learning here so am sorry for my titule topic and another think "que los moleste".

Do not worry. No one is being a jerk to you... I was only joking with the guy and he only corrected you to be funny. We are all friends here :hug: Keep on posting :thumbup:

Don't worry about it, just about everyone on here knows what the title means, I did, and I am not particularly bright.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...