Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah browns camp is nuts!!

I rode there for years as a kid.  didn't have a bike for many years... just got the kawi back in february and been mashing since... been to browns camp twice now.. hoping to go back soon.

Smoke.. you got a bike now??  Lets go fucking ride mang!!  I am planning on going to nicolai (between westport and knappa) thursday morning... Load your bike up and lets go dude...

Sure the Maico was bigger, but it had this thing called suspension. That shit's for pussies. The meanest 2 stroke on the planet was the Husky 400. I figured if it was good enough for Steve Mcqueen right. Once that thing backfired on start up, it took my shin out and it actually started running backwards. Went to take off and WTF

• Like 1

Yeah browns camp is nuts!!

I rode there for years as a kid.  didn't have a bike for many years... just got the kawi back in february and been mashing since... been to browns camp twice now.. hoping to go back soon.

Smoke.. you got a bike now??  Lets go fucking ride mang!!  I am planning on going to nicolai (between westport and knappa) thursday morning... Load your bike up and lets go dude...

Yeah, I have a KTM EXC. I have some stuff to finish up before the middle of next week, so I can't Thursday, but hell yes, that sounds like a blast.

Yeah, kicking a fresh 250 2 stroke takes enough on the side of a muddy mountain lol...  Im content with it. plenty of power. my uncle rides a CR500.  you don't see many 500 2 strokes rolling thru browns camp. he's one of the only ones lol

• Like 1

That's a lot of savings.

Ever notice about the time you stop fucking or whacking off your prostate starts giving you trouble? That hazardous waste isn't safe to store. Get rid of it every chance you can