Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which is worse, accidently flirting or kinda calling the girl you're flirting with a witch while accidently flirting?

Well if you're not with someone already and you accidentally flirted then no worries there unless then you accidentally flirted with some really fugly bitch. 

In which case if she does not like the witch reference then you're off any hooks.

Though if she is in fact a Witch with acutal connection to the dark arts then maybe she will make your life hell (which women do not need to be witches with any connection to the dark arts to do). 

• Like 2

Yes.

perfect

Well if you're not with someone already and you accidentally flirted then no worries there unless then you accidentally flirted with some really fugly bitch. 

In which case if she does not like the witch reference then you're off any hooks.

Though if she is in fact a Witch with acutal connection to the dark arts then maybe she will make your life hell (which women do not need to be witches with any connection to the dark arts to do). 

not ugly, just absolutely insane. and she laughed off the witch comment

If she is Wiccan then no offense will be taken. If she isn't, then fuck her.

i've known a few that were, possibly still do. doubt if she is

Which is worse, accidently flirting or kinda calling the girl you're flirting with a witch while accidently flirting?

I’m going with witch on this one. I’m married and accidentally flirt all the time, wifey is comfortable in our relationship and knows the only box I’m about to crush is hers.