Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rant Warning.

Just got off jury duty. 4 of them were snow flake and millennial. In my line of work I deal mostly with older people, so not sure how well these 4 represent their generation. The snow flake was complaining all the darn time about having just signed up to vote and getting pulled for jury duty. waaaa waaaa waaaa gets old fast. Told her once if she did not want jury duty she should not have signed up to vote. This however turned out to be minor. Not only could these numb nuts not remember from day to day vital details of the case, each it turned out only heard what they wanted to hear.

I really wonder about the future.

• Like 2

Rant Warning.

Just got off jury duty. 4 of them were snow flake and millennial. In my line of work I deal mostly with older people, so not sure how well these 4 represent their generation. The snow flake was complaining all the darn time about having just signed up to vote and getting pulled for jury duty. waaaa waaaa waaaa gets old fast. Told her once if she did not want jury duty she should not have signed up to vote. This however turned out to be minor. Not only could these numb nuts not remember from day to day vital details of the case, each it turned out only heard what they wanted to hear.

Idiocracy and it's here :no: :(

Rant Warning.

Basing on many of the cases here in Oz,I am not a fan of the "jury of your peers" concept as the average of my so called peers are dolts and luddite morons.

I'd much prefer being judged by well...... an actual Judge.

• Like 1

Judge is 50/50 at worst. With 12 you just need one hold out in your favor.

I think that if a judge ever says "in my opinion" when referring to the written law they should be removed. The law should not be up to opinion, it is law, and it is written as such. The "enturpritation" of law should never be, it is written in they way it is to be upheld.

And fuck lawyers, in the words of the great Cliff Burton "Fuck those guys, kill em all!"

I think that if a judge ever says "in my opinion" when referring to the written law they should be removed. The law should not be up to opinion, it is law, and it is written as such. The "enturpritation" of law should never be, it is written in they way it is to be upheld.

Sadly it's always a case of "interpretation" of said law.