Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

They want it gone... If it runs like they say it does... all it needs is new tires and somehow jack it out of the mud plus install tires.  I want it and I want to sawzall the rear to fit my dime in there with maybe a winch setup?

EDIT: There's also a DATSUN bed (probably 620 or 521) on a trailer with Washington plates.  I want it but I want to somehow bag the axle and add larger tires. The trailer frame itself looks pretty heavy..

EDIT 2: I guess they want to give it(Apollo) to a something 'er other like Polly Class foundation for I dunno... free or a tax credit? I want to get it out of there and give it a wash and registration

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worst case, you can wash it, and determine if its total crap. If it is, sell it for $500.

If you are considering fixing this up, back fees are not going to be your financial burden.

I'd say bring her home and carve it up like Indy.

• Like 1

This is just  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:

Dodge know their heads drop a valve seats around 70k miles.........................

.........................no recall........no "we'll work with you on the price"..........nope.........you need an engine...........

............that costs more than the vehicle is worth........

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop: 

IMG_7385_zpsf4345cbf.jpg

IMG_7384_zps2355bec1.jpg

IMG_7386_zpsb5bf3f70.jpg

IMG_7388_zps672a5269.jpg

2006 Charger w/a Hemi.......this one almost made it 100k........

................Apparently they fixed the issue for the '09 and on models.......

Is it that obvious?

Just seems that they always have a bit wad of shit like puppets and chap sticks hooked to that.

And another thing, calling those engines a hemi was dopey of them. Not that I even like the real hemi much, but come on.

• Like 1

This is just  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:

Dodge know their heads drop a valve seats around 70k miles.........................

.........................no recall........no "we'll work with you on the price"..........nope.........you need an engine...........

............that costs more than the vehicle is worth........

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:

IMG_7385_zpsf4345cbf.jpg

IMG_7384_zps2355bec1.jpg

IMG_7386_zpsb5bf3f70.jpg

IMG_7388_zps672a5269.jpg

2006 Charger w/a Hemi.......this one almost made it 100k........

................Apparently they fixed the issue for the '09 and on models.......

That reminds me of what Toyota did a few years ago. 96-06 V6 engines had bad head gaskets and too small of drain holes in the heads which led to sludge buildup. It would actually look like a jello mold in the head on lower mileage models with the issue. They knew about the problem for years, but blamed the customers saying they didn't changed the oil often enough. I dealt with a few of these when I worked at a Lexus dealer in 2006. That dishonesty is the main reason I won't have a POS Toyota and quit working there.

cover_off.jpg

• Like 1

This guy is the biggest cock gobbling pile of shit to ever make it into S.F politics.

I hate fuckers that look like this. I wanna feel his face collapse under my fist. Dude sells the public on the idea that he is gonna stop the homeless problem in San Francisco, idiots believed him. So he spends his term harassing the poor and homeless. Tears down there camps and throws them in jail, and pockets the tax money. Never worked for any city. 

GavinNewsom.jpg

homeless-shelters22.jpg

I'd rather have this guy for a neighbor than Gavin Newsum

• Like 2