Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Lol. This is my first serious foray into parenting. Before the third party custody my ex wife had her or my ex wife was my wife. Sabrina has figured out what dies and doesn't go in my household and will tell you when the trash needs to go out. Seriously she will. But the kitchen trash is to much fir her to handle at this point

If the 16 year old were mine, yeah the laziness wouldn't surprise me none actually.

This is my second try at parenting 16 year old,, It's not a matter of listening or even minding,, if they sit there and agree with you as to whether or not the garbage actually needs to be taken out,,

yet 45 minutes later the garbage under the sink is still there.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the 16 year old were mine, yeah the laziness wouldn't surprise me none actually.

As it shouldn't ,, you just adjust your indoor voice volume to compansate as to how many times they blow you off. 

For me though,,  It sometimes helps to just start out at 11

:rofl:

• Like 1

You guys need to quit bitching about your kids and harden the fuck up lol.

My 3yo decided the flat screen needed a little air freshener, my ps3 headset wasn't that important, and he will sleep where ever he damn well pleases. There for a while he would give me that "you ain't shit" look when I got on to him. The wife was into all that time out positive reinforcement butterflies and lollipops hippie bullshit her mom shoved into her skull.

Im into the concept of ass whoopins' like I got when I was young. He recently started behaving better. Guess whose technique worked.

• Like 5

...Tully's girls...

...Tully...

...Tully's...

...Tully's girls...

...Tully's girls...

...Tully's...

...Tully's girls...

...Tully's girls...

...Tully's girls...

...Tully's girls...

...issues...

Just sayin'.

Hurricane Iselle messed shit up bad here. Army is here with humvees and I saw 1 badass modified Stryker clearing roads. We will be without power for 10-15 days here. Good thing for solar, satellite internet, catchment water, I'm still in good shape. Lost my garage and my trampoline went into the forest somewhere, but I'm safe. Family is safe. Almost everywhere but here is fine. My side of my island got clobbered! I'm having trouble loading videos for some reason, but this is what most streets look like. Took me a good two hours to find a way out of my neighborhood. Thanks to people hitting it hard with chainsaws.

611C40C5-AC3C-4F5E-8E88-87BC8E4CDC44.jpg

I hope this never happens again!