Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy is a buddy I grew up with. At 12 years old, we were building Tesla coils in his mom's attic. He built this Electric Giraffe years ago to take with us to Burning Man. Now he's building a 60ft wide wing span dragon that will run on a straight pipe 12 cylinder radial aircraft engine. Seriously smart guy.

All they've got to do is ship this thing to Iraq and in a week all the Isis troops will be running around with glow sticks and dancing to Dub Step.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/06/18/that-time-obama-met-a-giant-robotic-giraffe-at-the-white-house/

http://youtu.be/1C3OY8tdmzU?t=1m42s

F*#k the networks and all these goddamn fake "reality" shows and the morons who watch them. And f*#k whoever magically decides what we the majority like on TV with this stupid Neilsen Ratings. That shit makes as much sense as our "democratic" electoral college determining how our votes count. No wonder we Americans are viewed as fools and despised by the rest of the world! 

• Like 2

Oh i agree

Oh me too

Yeah i never, ever, ever  watched ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AN EPISODE OF COPS!!   I would wager every single one of you milky lickers know the theme song by heart!!

Pimp my ride ,, american chopper  deadlest catch ? 

Americas funniest videos ,, punk'd ??

Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter.

• Like 3

Oh i agree

Oh me too

Yeah i never, ever, ever  watched ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AN EPISODE OF COPS!!   I would wager every single one of you milky lickers know the theme song by heart!!

Pimp my ride ,, american chopper  deadlest catch ? 

Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter.

Reality shit...is just that...network ratings!!! bring them the money

• Like 1