Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've paid over $100 for a pair of shades. It is a ripoff, but the cheap ones break far to easily, and fall off my face constantly. And my job is in the sun with tons of glare, so it's like a mechanic not buying discount bin wrenches. Snap on makes good stuff, buy they certainly make some money on name too.

That said, there is another category of shades for Hollywood folk. And even if I made $500K, I'd never buy that. Unless they came with khaki pants.

What the fuck is it with the khaki pants and rich dudes?  I think they all got together and decided on the wardrobe they should all wear on the weekend. A 'look at me and how relaxed I am being just one of the guys' outfit. "Oh and don't mind my wife in her 700 dollar sunglasses who just sits in the BMW making a face like she stepped in dog shit, I'm one of you, really".

hitler.jpg

• Like 1

Finding a pair of vintage mens sun glasses is gonna be tricky, problem with ebay is you'll never know what they look like on your mellon. 

Good thing about some of those old specs is that they are very high quality, but most likely they are gonna be perscription and if you want to have new lenses put in.........well they don't make colored glass like they used too, its all plastic nowadays.

Check the flea markets.

If you ever need specialized woodworking tools these guys are great. Prices are fair but really high quality. I bought a whole set of Swiss wood chisels from them, prefer them to 2 cherry's, marples, or Henry Adams

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.woodcraft.com%2F&ei=VM-KU9X5HY-JogSJtYHoAg&usg=AFQjCNGHZ342Q-y6aoZvHZX6d7h_RTmwww&bvm=bv.68191837,d.cGU

yes wood crafters have alot of great tools and reasonable prices too 

Here is something random:

Today was the annual DoucheMan race in and near Raleigh, NC. The IronMan triathlon used to be cool, now it is just a meet and greet for the thousands of yuppie douchebags to show off their $5000 bicycles and private parts in super tight shorts and "race" uniforms trying their best to imitate Lance Armstrong. They fucked up traffic in two counties for fifty six miles and caused at least two wrecks. Damn race literally came by my house on it's way from Jordan Lake to Raleigh. 

I've been wearing Oakley's for years.

I will never balk at the price.

I would rather trust my eyes to be safe with OVERPRICED, Chinese plastic.

Sounds better!   :rofl: