Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

troll-2.gif

TROLL 2 is renowned for being the worst horror movie ever created. They made a documentary about it, the producer was kinda pissed 

Nilbog is Goblin backwards, some weird German humor.

Too bad you were not closer, I would peel those off the rims for you if you wanted.

I can take all of them off in about an hour I have plenty experience with mounting tires

But smoke does it with his teeth

• Like 1

Okay, I can't do the "or is it?" Thing anymore. My stepson drives me crazy with that shit. He'll keep it going indefinitely. That's how I know he's10 and not a troll.

That's funny, I was waiting for a chance to use that on you, but you were doing it to yourself! My son (age 12) knows he's pissing me off when he says "it is what it is."

I found a video of mikenike playing music with his brothers proving that they're separate people!

If you clicked on that in the first few seconds, I apologize, you only got two brothers. The link posted wrong before the edit.