Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes but tell me more about that shirt

I was wearing a green shirt

028F1C08-E244-4E66-B871-66FB8A93EEE6_zps

But the photo op had a green screen so they could put the graveyard background behind us and I didn't want to disappear so I went searching for another and saw Dead Riding Hood. Loved it! Bought it.

034036C4-AFAA-42DD-B5CD-2531814D74A9_zps

I also saw this and had to get it

E2D0A6CB-D55D-41BC-84C5-8A85C603901C_zps

I was wearing a green shirt

028F1C08-E244-4E66-B871-66FB8A93EEE6_zps

But the photo op had a green screen so they could put the graveyard background behind us and I didn't want to disappear so I went searching for another and saw Dead Riding Hood. Loved it! Bought it.

034036C4-AFAA-42DD-B5CD-2531814D74A9_zps

I also saw this and had to get it

E2D0A6CB-D55D-41BC-84C5-8A85C603901C_zps

I need to get out more, that's a badass shirt and now I want a zero plushy
  • Like 1

Lolz. My grandfather just opened up a letter he got I the mail. He owes $140000 in child support.that bitch got him good hes been giving her cash for the past whos knows how long, the kids like 15 16.I know because id sometimes have to drop off money when hes out of town. But he called that bitch and started laughing telling her good luck on getting all of the money before he dies. 4months ago he was going to retire and move to mexico until I agrees to come work for him. He might have been ok of he did move

Lolz. My grandfather just opened up a letter he got I the mail. He owes $140000 in child support.that bitch got him good hes been giving her cash for the past whos knows how long, the kids like 15 16.I know because id sometimes have to drop off money when hes out of town. But he called that bitch and started laughing telling her good luck on getting all of the money before he dies. 4months ago he was going to retire and move to mexico until I agrees to come work for him. He might have been ok of he did move

Well if court ordered, it's to help pay for the well being and upbringing of YOUR kid(s) in the absence of their father and it's serious. It has nothing to do with the Ex, bitch or not. If she shouldered the debt and paid in the past she is owed for this. If he paid anything in the past, I hope he got and kept receipts. Basically avoiding paying what you owe makes you a deadbeat. Best bet is to get a lawyer. Get together with her lawyer and perhaps a lump sum can make it go away. You can't over turn a judicial verdict but may be able to get it amended. A judge may not see it that way and order it paid perhaps at a lesser rate. Leaving the country might make you a felon and a deadbeat.