Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No girlfriend at Christmas? Why not date your female self?

Christmas Eve is a big deal in Japan for couples. It’s the one night of the year when you’re supposed to go out on a romantic date and show the world you’re capable of being found attractive by another person. But for singles, it’s a hell that’s on par with Valentine’s Day in the west – canoodling couples everywhere, and all the corny marketing and merchandise that goes with it. So when this young man found himself without a date for Christmas Eve, he decided to skip the middle man (middle woman?) and date himself – in female form! Join us after the jump for some pics, but be warned – they’re a touch on the NSFW side!

Twitter user Nemunemunnn caused a furore when he uploaded several snaps of himself dressed as his own super-cute, ultra feminine alter ego. His reasoning was “since I don’t have a girlfriend for Christmas, I’ll become my own girlfriend!”

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/12/23/no-girlfriend-at-christmas-why-not-date-your-female-self/

Christmas Eve is a big deal in Japan for couples. It’s the one night of the year when you’re supposed to go out on a romantic date and show the world you’re capable of being found attractive by another person. But for singles, it’s a hell that’s on par with Valentine’s Day in the west – canoodling couples everywhere, and all the corny marketing and merchandise that goes with it. So when this young man found himself without a date for Christmas Eve, he decided to skip the middle man (middle woman?) and date himself – in female form! Join us after the jump for some pics, but be warned – they’re a touch on the NSFW side!

Twitter user Nemunemunnn caused a furore when he uploaded several snaps of himself dressed as his own super-cute, ultra feminine alter ego. His reasoning was “since I don’t have a girlfriend for Christmas, I’ll become my own girlfriend!”

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/12/23/no-girlfriend-at-christmas-why-not-date-your-female-self/

HSPsBld.gif

• Like 3

HSPsBld.gif

giphy.gif

Oooooh.... I like her

my $25 Christmas Eve miracle. I put 1995 Mercury Tracer bucket seats in my wagon right after I got it and they're comfy as hell but freaking huge too!

After doing some searching on Craigslist I found an ad (from last month) for two small bucket seats out of a 1970s Ford Econoline van.

Some old guy had put captain's chairs in his van and wanted to save his original seats but the wife said, "They gotta go!".

He still had them all this time because everyone kept trying to talk him down on price because apparently $25 for two seats was too high for 'em! I paid him his price and ran!

20141224_181834.jpg

20141224_181810.jpg

they look kinda gray in the pics but are actually pretty close in color to my wagon's blue vinyl!

• Like 1

A friend I went to high school with owns an 72 international scout II. We packed up one day and took 2 others with us to go to Santa Cruz (only an hour away). It made it up and down hwy 17 just fine cruzing at 70. We parked, started a bonfire, then wheat to get in the truck to go get some food and the bitch wouldn't start. So for 2 miles he has to neutral drop it and peel out just so the engine wouldn't die. I spent 4 hours working on that thing. I thought it was the carb since he just got it replaced. Nothing worked. It was dark so I said fuck it and raised the idle to about 1,500. Made it home fine. The shop still haven't figured out the problem and it's been 8 months.

A friend I went to high school with owns an 72 international scout II. We packed up one day and took 2 others with us to go to Santa Cruz (only an hour away). It made it up and down hwy 17 just fine cruzing at 70. We parked, started a bonfire, then wheat to get in the truck to go get some food and the bitch wouldn't start. So for 2 miles he has to neutral drop it and peel out just so the engine wouldn't die. I spent 4 hours working on that thing. I thought it was the carb since he just got it replaced. Nothing worked. It was dark so I said fuck it and raised the idle to about 1,500. Made it home fine. The shop still haven't figured out the problem and it's been 8 months.

There has to be a vacuum leak somewhere, my scout had a similar issue and the intake manifold gasket was shit, it still ran though. Maybe check ignition parts, dizzy, coil and ignition module. When my ignition module went I was on a nice 60mph cruise and it tried to send the carb thru the hood. If that all fail put a Mopar engine in it, that's what I'm doing.