Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so we went to dicks last night and we are standing there bullshitting about datsuns and a little kid probably about 10 or so rides up on his bike and asks jason is that your 620? and i am kinda shocked he didnt ask is that your truck? no he asks is that your 620? so jason says yes it is. kid asks what year? he says and the kid says mine is better its older! then he goes on to tell us all about it and how him and his dad have lowered it and put on new carbs, it only has one dent in the fender but it needs paint and they are looking for wheels but cant find the ones they want etc. i am thinking holly fuck this is the coolest kid ever when he asks is that your 510? so i say yes and he takes out 2 510 hotwheels out of his pocket that are very well worn and he shows me where he hand painted them with sharpies. i tell you what i dont really like kids but this guy is awesome. he then started husslin cleaning peoples rims for a dollar. he must have walked away with like $50 but he fuckin earned every penny!!! 

• Like 3

waht da fut is the world coming too. I live by an Afro Christian church and they've been blasting really cool friendly hip hop all mourning, now its some EMO boyband powerpop d.j.  

I can here the mood drop.      :confused:

waht da fut is the world coming too. I live by an Afro Christian church and they've been blasting really cool friendly hip hop all mourning, now its some EMO boyband powerpop d.j.  

I can here the mood drop.      :confused:

Trying to appeal to the caucasian brothers and sisters maybe?

• Like 1

Re-posted from apparently the wrong thread.. it's been a long day.

So we sent the 16 year old son to Washington DC to George Washington university today by hisself  and the little son-of-a-bitch made it!!

• Like 2

Your retirement plan?

My puppet leader of a shadowy political coup.

He's actually there on a Native American youth career study program based on American Indian highschoolers  that have an interested in pursuing a life in the medical or scientific fields..  They have it there as they have one of the top medical centers in the US.  They also coach them about how to interview for high level jobs as 3/4 of the kids are reservation raised so they may not all have any teachers of those skills available to them..

You do have to be at the head of your class at doing school though,, and the kid is creepy smart , when it comes to crap like that,, and of course be a documented American Indian.

• Like 1

^^^congratulations on the smart kid! It's tough to raise one these days who's interested in anything beyond "gaming."

Sick :sick:

As a kid, my cousins had dirt bikes that i wasn't allowed to ride. They had one of these that I would ride trails behind them in.

rokon-trailbreaker.jpg

It was slow as Fuck, but it'd climb a tree if you could hang on. The wheels are hollow, so it would float, or they had a hook up for a water hose, so you could fill it up for weight in the mud, or drinking water on a long trip.

• Like 1