Its Friday What Are Your Plans For The Weekend???

Its either between being a lazy ass and do absolutely nothing, go to Bobs burgers for the meet, or go to a club to get shit faced.. ahh.. decisions decisions..

Hey we are meeting at my pops shop on 1216 E Nadeau St LA CA 90001 like around 7-7:30 from there we will head over to Bobs cruising on Firestone! if you want to role with us is like 7-8 cars as of right now and if you stay in LA!  :thumbup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully take the 510 out and about.Was thinking of running over to Futofabs house and checking out hie new steel panels and drink his beer if he has any. But he may be at the Ascutney Hill Climb tearing it up.

Hopefully take the 510 out and about.Was thinking of running over to Futofabs house and checking out hie new steel panels and drink his beer if he has any. But he may be at the Ascutney Hill Climb tearing it up.

Post photos of the panels am thinking of doing that! maybe an idea can come out of that! cool!

where is this happening? and when?

this fun run will start in cameron park at 9am next saturday 

there are more details at the club website 

there are no fees in this club and all are welcome although please bring a Datsun if you can 

Fun Run                 September 14         Icehouse Fun Run

http://sacdatsun.150m.com/run.html

Guest 510kamikazifreak

What`s that lou??  i can`t hear you ,,,,,,,,,,,  :rofl:

(edit) good thing i live far enough away he can`t come over and do donuts in my lawn..

YOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t:

Here we go again its Friday! this time we are set for my baby boy to be born on Sunday no matter what for the past 2 weekends I been wondering if he was going to be born on them days but now is set cant wait for the future Datsun lover!!! on Saturday I will try to make it to the IE meet! I have a few decals I will take that I been taking to the meets to sell! :thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

• Like 1