I found it ironic

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The mental health staff must have taken off for the long weekend...

they are looking for the village Idiot...should I point them to you..or you need the weekend off mass?

Not quite... I know the tactic and its still twisting what I said. I dont want marrying into families legal... it should remain illegal. Im equating it to a form of eugenics. You dont have kids within your bloodline because it causes deformities. Deformities are the reason that its a faux paux. If there were no ill consequences no one would care. People have been doing it for ages to remain blue-bloods. Then look how messed up some of the kids are. 

Same with animal husbandry. Take for example the German Shepard. Poor dogs are so inbreed for their desired qualities that they have all sorts of problems. 

Gah my computer is freaking out on me. System popups randomly showing up volume adjusting itself. Laptop is possessed. 

Your statement:

Edit: A point I would like to edit in, is what about marrying into your own family? Its currently illegal here in the US to marry relatives as the lineage created has been proven to cause deformities. Are you saying that that shouldnt be illegal? Is it inhumane to limit who a person can marry because it may cause birth defects? Why cant it be the same for the people that have proven genetic markers for serious illness? Its proven that the people that have those carriers will create a child with [serious illness] so why not stop it now? Minimizes suffering of the parents, the child, the medical community...

Here is the train of logic:

1.Statement:Why cant it be the same [as marrying close relatives] for the people that have proven genetic markers for serious illness? [not allowed to marry if the lineage had deformities]

2. Corollary: People who do not have proven genetic markers for serious illness [lineage does not have deformities] should legally be able to marry. =True

3. Statement:Its currently illegal here in the US to marry relatives as the lineage created has been proven to cause deformities.

4. Corollary: Marrying relatives would be legal if the lineage did not create deformities.

5. Therefore if 1=3 as you stated then the inverse 2=4 must also. Except 4 is absurd so 1≠3 as you stated.

Hence the reason I asked if you believed in 4 as you stated.

Edited:to correct typos on 5. and to replace inverse with corollary (better term).

Edited by Dguy210
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Animal husbandry is when you breed animals... not wed them :rofl: Common misconception. Continue your fornication as it produces no birth defects :sneaky:

yeah ok...And you know this why>???

Always interesting to watch an orchestrated brain fart. It's like the Bistro-mathics computer on Hitch Hikers Guide. You slap an enocuous thread in a forum and watch what comes out the other end. The mice thank for participating.  

Animal husbandry is when you breed animals... not wed them :rofl: Common misconception. Continue your fornication as it produces no birth defects :sneaky:

:rofl:  ... wahahahaha ... this is good news ... I don't have to pack up , and can save dollars on birth-control ... :rofl:

Your statement:

Edit: A point I would like to edit in, is what about marrying into your own family? Its currently illegal here in the US to marry relatives as the lineage created has been proven to cause deformities. Are you saying that that shouldnt be illegal? Is it inhumane to limit who a person can marry because it may cause birth defects? Why cant it be the same for the people that have proven genetic markers for serious illness? Its proven that the people that have those carriers will create a child with [serious illness] so why not stop it now? Minimizes suffering of the parents, the child, the medical community...

Here is the train of logic:

1.Statement:Why cant it be the same [as marrying close relatives] for the people that have proven genetic markers for serious illness? [not allowed to marry if the lineage had deformities]

2. Inverse: People who do not have proven genetic markers for serious illness [lineage does not have deformities] should legally be able to marry. =True

3. Statement:Its currently illegal here in the US to marry relatives as the lineage created has been proven to cause deformities.

4. Inverse: Marrying relatives would be legal if the lineage did not create deformities.

5. Therefore if 1=2 as you stated then the inverse 2=4 also.

Oh if there were no deformities involved? Sure. Its only taboo because its been shown to be harmful to offspring. Now theres a stigma applied. I thought you meant that at its curent condition I wanted to allow people to marry into their own family. Now were on the same page... 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Oh if there were no deformities involved? Sure. Its only taboo because its been shown to be harmful to offspring. Now theres a stigma applied. I thought you meant that at its curent condition I wanted to allow people to marry into their own family. Now were on the same page... 

ahh, yes...backtrack

Some men need some killer weed,

some men need cocaine

Some men need some cactus juice, to purify the brain

Some men need two women,

some need alcohol

Everybody needs a little something,

but Lord I need it all

Dr Hook

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Some men need some killer weed,