Northend Meet - Marysville, WA

]2eDeYe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I just moved to the Seattle area, Federal Way to be exact, and i'm lookin to hit up a meet! One problem though, i dont have a car :( . I had to leave my nissan maxima, my 2003 datsun if you will B), in Toronto (my hometown) while im here for work. Would anyone be willin to take on a passenger for the meet if they're passing by my area (I-5 and 272nd st)?

I've been a datsun fan for years, specifically of the 68-72 510's and 520's. I've never actually seen one though (as a result of where im from) and am dying to attend a meet with a bunch of them. I'll even bring my camera XD.

PM me please! thanks!

Ill have to check in with you guys, I get off at 6ish in woodinville.

I don't want to be that guy that rolls in after dark to discover the party is long over.

I'll try to keep the thread updated that day. You could PM me your number and I can text you to let you know if anyone or everyone is still around :)

What you guys will be taking the Kingtson to Edmond ferry? Maybe us coming from the south can meet you guys somewhere near the freeway.

Yeah you can do that. I'm already so far north it doesn't make sense to drive down to come back up. There's a few parking lots and such near by we can meet at and roll on together.

The one problem with the Kingston Ferry is it likes to fill up quick so I always try to be pretty early.