JNC CAPTCHA answers

I live in the Atlanta Ga area and would like to get invoved in the nostalgic Japanese car culture. Tried to log onto the Japanese Nostalgic Car Club forum but can't figure out what the answers are to the CAPTCHA questions. Can anyone help? Looking for clubs and events in the Atlanta area too.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol^^^ :thumbup:  :rofl:  :fu:

the captcha

"Fill in the blank: _vanna (write the complete word):
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots."

I live in the Atlanta Ga area and would like to get invoved in the nostalgic Japanese car culture. Tried to log onto the Japanese Nostalgic Car Club forum but can't figure out what the answers are to the CAPTCHA questions. Can anyone help? Looking for clubs and events in the Atlanta area too.

That's the whole point of them. You can't be a brain surgeon by asking for the answers to the test. Do your own homework.

czguN.png

I didn't know this was a test. Sort of an initiation I guess. I'll have to do my research so I can fill in the blanks.

You have got to be kidding or else you are the dimmest bulb on the block!  Do you need someone to tell you what to type in where it says "Name"?  The scrambled & distorted letters and symbols are to defeat robo signins.  Just read the #$%^&&*(** thing and type in what you see.  YES, before you ask [and you probably will] the CAPTCHA changes with each access.

Fill in the blank with the rest of the cars name, exp. Savanna, hachiroku etc

Why not read the actual words this _________ posted?

"Tried to log onto the Japanese Nostalgic Car Club forum but can't figure out what the answers are to the CAPTCHA questions."  He is a clueless lost soul who can't read the instructions which are very clear!  You read the scrambled word/characters, type them in to prove you are not a character reading spambot, hit enter and guess what?  You are logged into the site.  Stop reading half assed answers from others who didn't read the question.  Look to see what Numb Nuts actually asked.

It pains me to realize that the future is in the hands of such persons terminally incapable of following simple instructions.  God help the future if this is the level of maturity that is going to assume leadership positions [if they already have not].  Who knows what such functionally Illiterate people will key in at the polls next election day.  On the day I first voted I had to either take a literacy test or provide at least a High School diploma.  Maybe it's time to revisit the current trend to election day registration and "I don't care if you are a citizen or not, which party are you going to vote for."  Pardon my spleen venting, but this country and its so-called education system are going to hell.

Why not read the actual words this _________ posted?

"Tried to log onto the Japanese Nostalgic Car Club forum but can't figure out what the answers are to the CAPTCHA questions."  He is a clueless lost soul who can't read the instructions which are very clear!  You read the scrambled word/characters, type them in to prove you are not a character reading spambot, hit enter and guess what?  You are logged into the site.  Stop reading half assed answers from others who didn't read the question.  Look to see what Numb Nuts actually asked.

Lol the instructions are clear and he knows what to do... he just doesnt know the answer. Its not just a copy and paste captcha. Its a fill in the blank. He cant fill in the blank if he doesnt know the answer.

Quit being a crotchety old man and calm down.