4wd 1973 620 pickup

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

you can see the old chevy step side with a burned up 350and up on the hoist the toyota tercell with a destroyed motor that one of the seniors build the motor from the block up....you cant see the 86 toyota and 97 jeep cherokee that i have been sharing the shop with for the last 2 months lol.  

I'm pretty sure that you need to be a bit more agressiv with the fire wall trimming .

I'v often used a wheel barow bucket to extend the fire wall in cases such as this. you might try it. 

396dcf60f25d06ba9d8d.jpg

• Like 1

i may have to do that but the motor is actually going to be moved another inch forward. also the offset dana 44 is not going to work with my center output t case so i will need to find another one, i found a 14 bolt and i was wondering if it was going to be way to wide or if i could just run spacers on the front?

Probubly 5" wider than you need.

A great axle though. 

If you are still planing a BIG tire rig, I'd shy away frome spacers and opt for a heavier offset wheel up front. Or of cource, a centerd 44.