Starting to make 100% real carbon fiber parts for all vehicles any part

Hello all Ratsun Members, 

I am making 100% all carbon parts for Datsuns and any other vehicle or project  you might have. It is done a 100% professionally and just right to fit your needs. We will customize single parts or make whole vehicles out of Carbon fiber. If the is a big enough demand i will create a website and soon will post some pictures on this forums to show some work.All transaction will be done through a secure site to enable buyer and seller protection. If any question feel free to message me or email me at carbonfiberparts@yahoo.com so i can find that information for you.

Thanks for your time and please get the word out to everyone you know.

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ratwagon 1600. what we have been doing is working for a company who builds drone and take brand new cars off the lot to spiff em up so we thought we would personally make some parts for Nissan enthusiast as i am one . i will get some picture up asap because i know its kind of sketchy trying to sell something without pictures of personal work.

• Like 1

No problem and i know ratsun members love their cars as i own 2 78 620s, a 77 280z,74 260z and a 91 skyline. im just getting the word out im planning to make one of my 620s out of carbon fiber but don't have enough time or resources right now because it will take a long time... around a year to get it perfect becasue of all the molds and the bed and cab will have to be done in pieces. As soon as i get the picks and off i will have them up. Thanks Rat

Yeah I second the fact that Id like to see pictures. There are quite a bit of guys that come here talking about custom CF or FRP parts and nothing comes about. Can you show examples of the car parts youve made? Do you have a website?

CFP we're a hard bunch to please and while you may mean well and be totally legit there are many out there who are simply a fail if not a fraud and even more members have been screwed with promises and garbage parts. Please post some of your Datsun/Nissan speciffic parts and know that trying to sell or take orders for parts not made and available is forbidden and will result in a banning. I'm sorry it's this way but we've learned from the past. Good luck.

Members: If interested and enter into a bargain use a payment form something like Paypal. If delivery or parts are not as advertized or there are ANY delays or excuses, IMMEDIATELY lodge a grievence. Unfortunately ratsun can't help you or be responsible.... so you are on your own here. 

• Like 3

along with what the king rat said,

you cannot file a dispute for items paid for via paypal GIFT

which is why i buy/sell my parts solely using paypal INVOICE.

to protect both the buyer and the seller.

only use 'gift' with your buddies.

along with what the king rat said,

you cannot file a dispute for items paid for via paypal GIFT

which is why i buy/sell my parts solely using paypal INVOICE.

to protect both the buyer and the seller.

only use 'gift' with your buddies.

Thanks Dawa I forgot that. Had someone p/m me about a seller that suggested GIFT to save fees. If a seller suggests this think twice if legitimate.