Eagle Rock Datsun Nippon Swap meet and car Show 21st July 2013

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought it was you, But then I thought naw he can't be that lame.. I did hear the other dumb ass but didn't see it.

Hell no! I'd never do anything like that..... unfortunately I get confused with him a lot...... His truck looks A LOT like my truck did... Haha.

Crap!... no one replied to my request so my assumption was that i was going to fall short on my requests. sounded like a good show. looks like i need to get my truck together for the next meet.

Hmmm... burrito213..? Your name rings a bell.. like you were supposed to do something for me.. :poke:

Hell no! I'd never do anything like that..... unfortunately I get confused with him a lot...... His truck looks A LOT like my truck did... Haha.

They do kinda look alike. But I don't remember yours as having a KA. Am I right??

Hah, this is awesome! :D

And a kind reminder to those who like to ruin events with inappropriate hooning while exiting the grounds.  Don't be that guy.

EagleRockSwapMeet_Datsun510_crash2.jpg

Yeah man, Who want's to be that guy..

And who is the DICK wad with the black 620 with a KA swap?? You know the asshat that smoked his tires when he left.

what the fuck is with pepole that do this kind of shit. No one cares BRO!!!!!!!

this one? black 620? rolled bed and fenders way too wide of wheels? kinda a heap....

527094_10201049392262843_384364216_n_zps

Chebito I think is his handle?

That definetly wasn't cool..... there was someone else who did it too though.

There is a reason someone ALWAYS crashes or fucks up their shit at these things, and this is why.

no thats georges 620... hes an asshat... i blame him for any bad name the datsun scene gets......

But did you hear Art Brown's stuff being run over by a guy leaving in his truck ???????????????

i did. i was right there. he basically just pulled straight to the right and hit em with his running boards. when he stopped one was under his truck still, he moved em and got in his truck and left... and i know for a fact one fell shinny side down.. hope there was no damage.

Thank you everyone who stopped by my space and bought something. Everyone was really cool, including a fella I cut in line in front of by accident! Great to see erichwaslike there.. unharmed by the accident. 

thanks man, its good to see that some ppl are my friends because of me, not how badass my truck was. thanks for the tailgate to sit on too

Hmmm... burrito213..? Your name rings a bell.. like you were supposed to do something for me.. :poke:

:hmm:  yes, im guilty. i have been planning on getting to that for some time but life hit hard on my side of the fence and (acrylic concepts) was pulling out ratsun work so i kinda faded from the project  . i still got your email as a reminder to get back to this. hope to get back to it one day. sorry for the hold up. :console:

this one? black 620? rolled bed and fenders way too wide of wheels? kinda a heap....

527094_10201049392262843_384364216_n_zps

no thats georges 620... hes an asshat... i blame him for any bad name the datsun scene gets......

i did. i was right there. he basically just pulled straight to the right and hit em with his running boards. when he stopped one was under his truck still, he moved em and got in his truck and left... and i know for a fact one fell shinny side down.. hope there was no damage.

Was it a white newer Nissan frontier?????

Hah, this is awesome! :D

And a kind reminder to those who like to ruin events with inappropriate hooning while exiting the grounds.  Don't be that guy.

EagleRockSwapMeet_Datsun510_crash2.jpg

Wait what did I miss? Somebody doin a burnout and wrecked their car? Why would anyone even chance wrecking their car? I drive like a freaking grandma when I take my 210 out. I'm sorry I missed this one. Was out late the night before and just couldn't get motivated to go. I hope somebody has more pics.

i always wondered your opinion on this (if you agreed your trucks look similar)

I showed up for the first time what a great time weather was nice to and I found what I was lookingfor my window cranks.

Didnt take the MaMba out but maybe i will next time(when??)save me a spot since now,i didnt really see no one burning out

but i think people were leaving kind of early but i only stayed for a while seen some great cars out there lets keep this going..

(I was the guy with the green shoes :sick: haha)

thanks man, its good to see that some ppl are my friends because of me, not how badass my truck was. thanks for the tailgate to sit on too

I liked you better when you had your truck  :poke:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Wait what did I miss? Somebody doin a burnout and wrecked their car? Why would anyone even chance wrecking their car? I drive like a freaking grandma when I take my 210 out. I'm sorry I missed this one. Was out late the night before and just couldn't get motivated to go. I hope somebody has more pics.

this was an asshat two eagle rocks ago 

haven't seen that car since

Lots of good info here, But not really workable. It's a pain in the ass to get in as it is. So if Jose had to stop every car and check for ID it would back the line out into the street. Yes I was ranting, But people should know better,

While I understand the notion of not wanting long lines at entry ( in lieu of drivers information ) which would cause traffic issues, that would be no excuse  to stop doing he right thing.

You could allow cars in, and drivers would see a sign indicating the need to show ID upon parking. A person can walk up to the parked car as it enters and take the information in question.

Unlike an event where cars pull into a parking lot ( IE Inland Empire) , this event happens in closed quarters.  There are vendors and lots of people inside area.

Big events bring responsibilities. You owe it to the people trusting your event.  If there were an incident, ( car crash, car running over people, fights, you name it )  you need to have those security provisions in place.

If the organizer is going to shrug his shoulders and tell the police, the victims, that there are no safety provisions, that it is an automobile event  where people show up at their own risk, first thing you will be required to show is a release from liability form signed by the people attending the event. If none, you would be ask to produce your event insurance policy.

You could end up being liable for something you can not even imagine in monetary terms..

Simple, yet effective ways of curbing bad attitudes and stupidity like writing down drivers name, description of vehicle and license plate number will help lessen and subside any wild tendencies. Camera(s) mounted in few strategically selected  areas ( like end of premises looking backwards and at exit/entry) will fit the purpose.  

Inviting in all kinds of people while looking the other way when it comes to offering a secure environment will only create a time bomb.

Good luck.

Very few- but some events welcome and always have been a burnout  show when we left Marios swap meets on Crenshaw or JCCS corner there ! , there will always be a couple bad apples just x them out of next event ,we all enjoy HP. show, so who ever makes a big deal of this  probably were not even there ! always will happen ! and part of us , we don't need release of liability waver to attend shows ,not a big deal !and let event  promoter worry ! my two cents .

• Like 1

LOL at the comments.. first of all aint no one burrned out i the parking lot. when theres cars coming towards you at a fast pace, i hauled ass... take it ass you will.. no dis-respect to Jose (alex) and the event.. always cool to get together.. to each his own.. what happens in the street affect no one but the person driiving..