POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The S10 carry's with it a lot of styling cues from the mid 70"s wrong or right. The interior has a space shuttle kind of cool.

Pics are not of the car for sale listed above, found them on the internet to show.

2eppk4m.jpg

images1.jpg

IMHO I wouldn't call it ugly, just a little harder to love, being that is a Datsun

i would imagine it being worth $8,000 easily for its originality? Look at the maximas, cheap up until last year now they're over the $2,500 range

These are harder sells in southern oregon, there was one priced at $4k local to me it never sold. I would buy it if I had the money.

I'd rather be seen driving an early 80's maxima compared to that!  But, it'd have to be a diesel.

??!! What ??!!

Wrong. Cool red pickup called L'il Hustler wins every time over big bumpers, loads of bad 80's emissions gear, ugly paint colors, and crappy plastics.

Put that diesel in a pre emissions Z and add a turbo

Is this the same car that was so nice the guy who built it had a t-shirt made with a cartoon of car that had teeth ??

Nope a different car, this one was for sale a month ago with a high price people weren't too happy with. The car your thinking of is on here and currently under construction they do look similar tho.

I remember this car. It was for $30K. This proves the saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted." One he is a fool to spend that much money on it then a fool to wreck such car and has nothing for $30k. Very sybolic. <_<