Will a front Toyota Corolla bumper fit a B210?

j_boy_619

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shweet, I might be able to get the Toyota Bumper for cheap. A 1200 would be nice, but people sell those and the JDM bumpers for a lot.

I saw that someone was working on putting a 510 bumper on, but never saw pics. A a body kit? like the B210zx kit hahaha?

Just picked it up this morning. 20 bucks!

early fittings show it should fit like a glove. I will make some brackets and hopefully get it on soon. Don't worry, pics will follow

also found some seats from (I think) a miata and rims off a zx . Got to love half off days at the junkyard

Also, I got some bumpettes off an old school car. I'll be putting them on the rear. Got me a set of datsun 6 spokes too. Just need new tires on em.

Still working on the seats. And thanks to 5 Dogs, I got me a parcel tray under the dash. Was thinking of putting a little 8 inch sub behind the glove box since there seems to be a decent amout of room, but I need to grab a hold of my friends sub and see if it will fit first

Dont know the year, sorry. Just know it was an early 70s model. It was actually really easy. Just got so thick ass steel, cut, drill, weld to the bumper, and bolt it on. The original mounts on the corolla are the same length apart as the B210s mounts. So yeah once you weld the extended mounts onto the bumper, they slide right into the datsun, only down side is i need to do something about the valence. I took it off. it fits "ok" with bumper on but idk, i might try and make it shorter.

i like the front, not really the rear. its still an improvement over the stock bumper of course. 

on another note, youve been a member here for awhile now, when are you planning on learning the proper way of hosting pictures?

I feel the same way about the rear.

Well, for picasa I need to download it.... i dont really have a computer, I have my phone and then once and a while I will post via work computer. But I try not to use the work computer.