• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go post an add and see if you can sell anything now 

if ya stick around you might receive the fastest name 

you have met your minimum YAY that wasnt so bad was it

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES 

I don't drink!  childish behavior from all of you! ;) I love it!

I posted an ad   fuck you!   ranman72

I Can't belive the fucking assholes on this site!!!

welcome to Ratsun 

jayden71 ya know Boise is not that far away? like to meet in person? see who sucks cock?

Traveling 8 hours is not far away? And here I thought you were too broke to drive that far...

• Like 1

I have to post about something 25 times so I can post an ad!!! stupid site rules!!!!

25 worthless posts so I can post ad
Started by datsundanKFToday, 01:10 PM

Don't call my princess    telling assholes to fuck off! .....one more post

I will just leave this here 

once again Welcome to Ratsun 

IBTL the rules are here for a reason 

come here to learn add some input reply to some builds and before you know it you will have the  ( UNNECESSARY  ) 25 posts you need 

welcome to Ratsun  and our rules 

To continue my threadjacking, I have the windshield out.  Eating dinner before prepping the window area to accept new (used) windshield.

• Like 3

25 worthless posts so I can post ad
Started by datsundanKF, Today, 01:10 PM

I will just leave this here 

once again Welcome to Ratsun 

its kinda fucked up only 3 of the 25 worthless quotes that I just posted showed up 

I knew a kid. He moved to Klamath Falls. He was a giant douche bag. He came back to Grants Pass a bigger douchebag. So he was, in essence, a extra large giant douche bag. Nobody liked him. And nobody wanted to buy his parts. We also stole his tiara. He eventually moved to Ashland and had love babies with a homeless guy. Shit was so cash.

Hey Randy. Love you buddy.

• Like 1

To continue my threadjacking, I have the windshield out.  Eating dinner before prepping the window area to accept new (used) windshield.

WORD.

You drinkin' beer this evening? Have one for me. I need to start getting things ready for mine, too. Needs a new windshield, need to get new seals front and back, and a headliner. S'gonna take a bit.

Traveling 8 hours is not far away? And here I thought you were too broke to drive that far...

Im not too broke to book a plane fare to the USA to meet Princess pretty pants in person.

What a douche and a keyboard commando!

Im not too broke to book a plane fare to the USA to meet Princess pretty pants in person.

Bring some of "reverse" parts for a 240z with you and I will pay you! You guys get all the cool stuff :rofl:

Oh and you better hurry, I think her carriage turns into an onion at midnight :sneaky:

Do eet!  You know you can bring bumpers as checked in luggage. :rofl: