New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Shows you pay attention to what I post B)

I always pay attention..With the stuff going on lately...

I post not so much...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

BUY YOUR SHIT AT CANBY!!!

Not this year...(Oh how I wish,Steph has told me to go ...but just cannot..wouldnt be the same)

I am not going..Cannot get travel medical for my wife..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I think I fucked up. ratwagon agreed with me....the way this day has gone i'm starting to think i'm in an alternate reality

You fucked up big time...

Now you must pay the price....

Now go to Insomniacs..and pay the piper

• Like 1

I was saying we never had that in the old classifieds. Even breaking down the parts into 8 sections is a bit much.... but... ?

So in vehicles for sale we should have

210, 310, 410, 510, 610, 710, 810?

Patrol

520/521/620/720/D21

1200, B210, 210 then

Roadster 240/260 280z/280zx, 300zx,

200sx (s10/S110/S12) 240sx (S13/S14)

Top heavy don't you think? Perhaps condensed down? Curious how you would break it down.

1200/b210/210 ; 410/411 ; 510 ; 610/710 ; z cars ; other makes .no real need for a roadster or Silvia section

so I just went and looked at the 4 sections in classified and to be honest I didnt evenj know they were there

you can look at just cars / just parts / misc etc

THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE

• Like 2

1200/b210/210 ; 410/411 ; 510 ; 610/710 ; z cars ; other makes .no real need for a roadster or Silvia section

Going to be a lot of pissed of truck and 200sx/240sx owners.

Credit where credit is due!

BTW, off to insomniacs you go.

I think I fucked up. ratwagon agreed with me....the way this day has gone i'm starting to think i'm in an alternate reality

You fucked up big time...

Now you must pay the price....

Now go to Insomniacs..and pay the piper

heading to insomniacs to pay my dues

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Credit where credit is due!

BTW, off to insomniacs you go.    

:thumbup:

I am living Insomniacs :sneaky:

just not here these days :sneaky:

this is a suggestion and not a complaint, does anyone that can make decisions for this site read this thread anymore?   if the admins are resolute in keeping the new classifieds, having model sections instead of "engine, drivetrain, ect," would be quite an improvement.

The problem with that is there is so much interchangability.  Mechanically there is so much that is the same.  Interior wise; seats get swapped out so much, same with consoles, steering wheels, gauges, etc...  Wheels interchange...  Then you have conversion swaps.....  Honestly it's probably better the way it is.

• Like 2

I just took some time and browsed the classifieds:  I found the subscribe button I was looking for, so I'm happy now.  The new format is different, but it is nice in that it's straight forward with no BS.  There's pictures, prices, and all the essential info you need from an advert.  It's streamlined, and with the main categories, for the people only needing certain parts, it's easier to find them, pending the seller puts their parts in the correct place.  The only downside I see is for the person that is not sure if the part will fit their application and needs to ask others.

I say instead of demanding we change back, we should give this new setup a chance.  Break it in, find the issues and make positive suggestions as to how it could be improved.

Human nature resists change.  I'm sure the Mods are just sitting back and waiting for the dust cloud to roll over, afterwhich everybody will be used to the new format.

• Like 3

honestly tho, i'm starting to agree with the people that were saying to lock this thread.  by now we've caught most of the glitches, anything else that pops up i'm sure could be handled by pm, and its been made very clear that we need to either deal with the new classifieds, or don't deal parts/cars on here anymore and stick to the give and take of info (and the occasional post in insomniacs).  either one is acceptable, but going back to the old version aint gonna happen.

This place is thread-lock happy ... but then again, Ratsun doesn't contain the brightest conversations does it?

What about this idea:

If the new classified get's sorted out, to the point where folks have no more issues, this thread will die on it's own :ninja:

This place is thread-lock happy ... but then again, Ratsun doesn't contain the brightest conversations does it?

What about this idea:

If the new classified get's sorted out, to the point where folks have no more issues, this thread will die on it's own :ninja:

Basically everyone here is a guest in someone else's home. Where ever possible the host tries to anticipate and provide for his guests. In return the guests don't make demands.

Thread lock happy? No. People that disrupt and troll and won't listen to reason get their thread locked. Posts intended to inflame and cause trouble get locked. Posts that have run out and serve no purpose get locked. Religious and political posts (about who is the best god or president) always fuck up and get locked. We used to lock a fore sale that sold so that 5 years from now some dick would open it and ask if it's still for sale???!!!! That isn't a problem now. Posts in the wrong section are usually moved to the correct one. Double posts are usually merged or identical ones are erased. 

• Like 2