General Ree

i just got an idea that i think would be awesome and i was wondering your guys input on it. after datsunfreak showing me that the turbine wheels on my 1200 look a lot like the wheels on the general lee, i was thinkin about makin a General Ree car(anyone get the joke:lol:). i want to paint it orange with a rising sun on the roof instead of the confederate flag. the numbers on the doors would be 10 which is also my racing number. general ree would be painted on the roof like the charger. what do you guys think?

P1030054.jpg

VoloCharger.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got an idea that i think would be awesome and i was wondering your guys input on it. after datsunfreak showing me that the turbine wheels on my 1200 look a lot like the wheels on the general lee, i was thinkin about makin a General Ree car(anyone get the joke:lol:). i want to paint it orange with a rising sun on the roof instead of the confederate flag. the numbers on the doors would be 10 which is also my racing number. general ree would be painted on the roof like the charger. what do you guys think?

P1030054.jpg

VoloCharger.jpg

Reary?

Go for it!

P1030054.jpg

VoloCharger.jpg

A buddy of mine and I while I was in the Army stationed in Germany had a great idea (although it came around after one too many good hefe weizens.

Because they were plentiful around our post, get an old Mini, paint her orange and put the number "1/2" on the door. :lol: Now, considering the 1200 is about the same size, go with our idea, and paint "1/2" on the door. Not only would get a good laugh, but it would be very different

generalee i dont care for imitations of it.

there is an annual dukes / GL show that had GL copies on other cars... :rollseyes:

none were original, so i say DO IT! :thumbup:

weld the doors and do a correct rising sun flag on the roof :D

i want bridge out/mid air pix when your done too :cool:

im definitely gonna do it now. its gonna be pretty sweet. id say im a lot more like luke. since a few of my friends already have cb's in their cars, im gonna have to get one and go by the handle "lost sheep":D.

i dont think im gonna do any big jumps with it but i know where there are some sweet rough dirt roads to get some pix of some dirt driftin:cool:

funny thing is i now have my buddy's old 620 :D Had turbines for it too but they got jacked

general2.jpg

From Minitruckin

general3.jpg

i noticed the "rock bottom" wheel in those pics. are you in the club or are those pics from before? at lowdown im pretty sure i was playin beerpong with some rock bottom guys.

i noticed the "rock bottom" wheel in those pics. are you in the club or are those pics from before? at lowdown im pretty sure i was playin beerpong with some rock bottom guys.

Yes i was actually the secretary/ treasurer for a while... family issues and time constraints had me step down and go on a hiatus..

the pics are from Sittin Pretti "06" I belive

and yes you were probably playing beer pong with us (well i was not there) we usually try to bring something entertaining to shows...