The choosing of a name...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our 521 was named Lila because when we bought it, I totally thought it was going to become the husband's mistress, and gave him shit about it.  Lila was on Season 2 of Dexter (whom he had an affair with), which we had been catching up on when we bought the truck.  Funny thing is, it's become more my truck than his at this point.... but she's still Lila :)

Neither of the other two currently have names.

well I call mine rust bucket if you saw it you would understand.

Laecaon I have the perfect name if the white goon is the car that is currently nameless how about Snow White if you ever read the original brothers grimm snow white not the disney version you might agree

I just call mine the 521. But, my project name is "My daily brownie". Because when I go to the dmv or a recycling place, they always say my truck is brown (its bamboo tan code: 529). And a friend Hans, had a parts truck that they called the brownie. Was the same color... I had a thought about changing it to "My polished turd", because I was using steel wool to shine it up. That and the left rear behind the wheel on the bed looks like my truck took a shit and got stuck there (like dried Poo on the ass of a dog with long hair)...

pic reference..

2012-01-27_16-38-52_468.jpg