Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That stache! I think I want that... Will a handle bar stache go with a 8g septum ring?

IMO you should have made them get their hands dirty cleaning up in the garage and polishing the datsuns while you assembled the engine, but it's ok...

yeah, dont touch that POS. always go OEM or high quality for internal guides and tensioners.

for the record i just checked, the kit i bought isnt "cheap" but wasn't Nissan either.

So i called Nissan to see what they wanted $700+.... ya. fuck that 

so im going to use my kit but pick up the plastic/rubber coated metal guide my parts guy brought in for me after work. 

• Like 1

Rock auto has sone higher quality ones that are still priced high. But theyre not all plastic. The upper tensioner on the head you want to make sure is top notch. And just for good measure, teack weld on the oil cap thats on the top of it. If its not oem, that shit pops off.

• Like 1

Rock auto has sone higher quality ones that are still priced high. But theyre not all plastic. The upper tensioner on the head you want to make sure is top notch. And just for good measure, teack weld on the oil cap thats on the top of it. If its not oem, that shit pops off.

everything else in the kit i got is up to par IMO, just this one guide id total BS.........