Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should just give up on my bagged truck and sell you the cab and bed ;) you got a frame. Only rust on mine is rocker that has been cut out and I have new rockers. And floor pans that have been cut out and I have replacement pans.

• 2 weeks later...

heres what i have, got in around 1:30, truck didnt wanna start this morning and i was late to work so i wont be on much today

A9CD040B-3105-4B65-B7D2-C305C7509F1F-507

058E710B-DD98-4F45-B4E6-7EF1E62727FE-507

FF127364-E2BF-4D75-8409-A51263B1DECC-507

0A3F4663-36DB-4CB5-9F0D-88E1569A9BB1-507

FC8B8D95-BD81-40A3-8939-078C2EEEC321-507

Its got a factory tach, and intermittent wipers!!!!! 

i see u got todd lucks old king cab ........he got this truck while he had his other one he got from izzo.....theres a build thread some where i think....he lives n kelso...i see u got it in sumner though...... looks good ... iirc todd had carb issues when he had it ...

edit prolly didnt get the brand new carb ehhh?

i see u got todd lucks old king cab ........he got this truck while he had his other one he got from izzo.....theres a build thread some where i think....he lives n kelso...i see u got it in sumner though...... looks good ... iirc todd had carb issues when he had it ...

edit prolly didnt get the brand new carb ehhh?

yup heres some history on them ..... the blue kc is later in the thread pages 17 and up i think

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/37699-vintage-tin/page-20

Private Detective Rock, Nice work!

i known todd on a few forums ... the mazda guys loved our dattos...hes a cool guy super helpfull.... just like izzo though ... he has shit two month's and then its on to the next ....i remebered it cause i gave him a hard time for the peace signs ..... he hasnt been on here in a while....shit izzo got some eskies for a 720 that used to be owned by me that he got from todd on a truck........todd had a 720 on hydros that was prettycool .....took me back to the true minitruck days....todds always down to bbq or meet and greet so i gotta imagine he will bring outthe creamsicle