Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

i just need the quickest way to roll on my titans for now. Ive got the turbines sold and i dont have time for a bunch of mods on this truck right now, i might just grind off the tabs  on the hubs and come back to this topic after i finish the 2 builds i have going 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I blew a head gasket omwh, cab got filled with burning coolant smell......

On my way to the auotparts store to get the gasket between the head and the thermostat housing....

Then drain the oil and hope for the best

Last night ended with no antifreeze in the oil, and no oil in the antifreeze so I think the HG is fine.

But...

Last night also ended with a worse leak than when I started somewhere around the thermostat housing. I replaced the thermostat with a Nissan one and pulled the housing away from the head to re-gasket it too.

No dice, still leaking so I said fuck it and jumped in my parents minivan and took off to Eugene to see my GF and go bar hopping!!!!!!

Now I'm awake, hungover, in need of food, and still have a 2 hr drive back to Portland to go pull a motor with izzo from my old truck and then drive to seaside before I can get back to my truck.