Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the difference is u buy things you should pass on ..... and we are three trucks into that... lol...this ones a solid candidate.......time to combine all yoir nice parts into this truck...

id keep those turbines .... cool winter wheel.

i have several sets of 620 wheels all on good tires. Ill be selling ALOT of my stuff cus i simply dont need all the shit i have 

The turbines arent my favorite 

And yes, i pplan on taking the best of the best and putting it all into this KC!!!!

When im done i should have a bad ass DD 

woot woot bring on more neon green powder ......

theres a reason i have credit with you!!!!!! just gotta figure out what is getting color and whats getting blacked out 

I want your turbines!

They are FS - make me an offer, they have good tires 

That's awesome!! So you drive it back huh? I just assumed it was getting towed. Very sweet!! My last 620 speedometer was off by about 30mph so ten isn't bad at all

Ya, this is the first datsuns ive ever driven home, the rest have all been towed. Ive also never paid this much to a datsun either, matter of fact all my previous datsuns dont amount of the cost of this one. 10 MPH is the most ive has a speedo off, but my titans should fix that 

I tried sending you a pm

Didn't go through

I don't exactly know what to offer for wheels. Never bought a set. I don't know how widely available they are and what not.

What size are they?

If your interested in a trade I have a snap on 1/2" drive long handle 88 tooth ratchet and a set of snap on torx sockets t15-t55 seen here

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/53198-tools-for-sale/?do=findComment&comment=878426

They're both pretty much brand new. The ratchet has been used a couple times and I only used the t30 torx socket once.

The torx set goes for $240 new

And the ratchet goes for $150 new

I'm letting them both go for $200

If that interests you, let me know

If not, hopefully I can sell them an buy the turbines.

Another thing is shipping as I live in california....

I don't exactly know what to offer for wheels. 

If not, hopefully I can sell them an buy the turbines.

The tires are good, and the rims are fairly flawless

No trades right now, need CASH to move into a new house, i really shouldnt have bought this truck but i couldnt pass it up 

Schlink is going to cali Saturday. He could haul them down that way. Don't know if he is going thru your city tho

See there you go!!! Find a way to have him bring you the yellow truck and turbines!!1 Payment plans are accepted in this case cus i need everything gone ASAP