The Golden Bullet

DatDoug

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That color is badass with the baby moons. How much did you lower it? Nice score!

Thanks

I used 3" blocks in the back & put on 79 springs that I had (less leafs fir lower & softer ride) for  a 4" drop & prolly 3" in front.

In the process of cleaning up some stockers to paint black with some 205/60's tires for a lil more of a hotrod look.

Thanks

I used 3" blocks in the back & put on 79 springs that I had (less leafs fir lower & softer ride) for  a 4" drop & prolly 3" in front.

In the process of cleaning up some stockers to paint black with some 205/60's tires for a lil more of a hotrod look.

Sweet. with 4 do you hit the frame on bumps?  gotta see the stockers :rofl: gonna look for some original rims when i get the money! you live in olalla?  suprised ive never scene you!

Sweet. with 4 do you hit the frame on bumps?  gotta see the stockers :rofl: gonna look for some original rims when i get the money! you live in olalla?  suprised ive never scene you!

I do live in Olalla.  But, why would you see me?  You live in Seattle. :confused:

Put on some black stockers with lowwer profile tires.  I like thje black with the gold.  Also put in some 510 buckets to replace the torn up stock bench.

This license plate frame with the skul;ls was on there so I wired the eyes B)   Kinda corny but kinda Ratsun too.  :rofl:

Still cleaning up the engine bay but its coming along.

009-5.jpg008-6.jpg007-5.jpg005-6.jpg003-6.jpg003-5.jpg