The Golden Bullet

DatDoug

Personally I liked the previous wheels and tires better. Would be cool to see them powdercoated an off-white. Im surprised this isnt a KC... looks great though. I always like what you do to the trucks you pick up.

Its been too long since Ive been down your way. We should do lunch sometime.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

black stockers look sweet.  did you paint the tank cover or is it a sticker?  

I painted the gas door a long time ago.  Its been on about 5 trucks B)   Funny thing is, its the same color originally as this truck :thumbup:

Personally I liked the previous wheels and tires better. Would be cool to see them powdercoated an off-white. Im surprised this isnt a KC... looks great though. I always like what you do to the trucks you pick up.

Its been too long since Ive been down your way. We should do lunch sometime.

I go back & forth :hmm:   I have a reg. cab & I want a KC.  Then I get a KC & I want a reg. cab! :frantics:  I like the look of the reg. cab but we all know the KC is much more comfy.

Added a couple of things to the ol Golden Bullet.  1 nice thing about buckets in the regular cab 620 is the space behind the seat allows for speakers B)   Wired in a couple of 6x9's in boxes.

I wanted a unique shifter handle so I decided to use this old body hammer head for 1.  I think it turned out pretty cool & provides a good grip when "Hammerin" thru the gears! :sneaky:

002-6.jpg001-6.jpg

So cool in person. The color is probably my favorite on a 620. If you need any help or anything I live close and love learning. Can't wait for the next meet

Yah I could use a hand pulling motor & tranny out of a wrecked truck.

• 1 month later...