1977 710 wagon

I want it, hell, I would absolutely love it, but transporting plus the price wouldn't be possible at this time. Once I get the money up nothing will be for sale, then I will be broke and lovely datsuns will hit the auction block... Happens too often it seems.

I just need to move to WA and make this easier on everyone.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to say this, when adam has free time and helps me getting the brakes working, this will probally come off the market once i can drive it, then ill get the exhaust fixed, and if it ever goes up for sale again will be for alot more after what i do to it.  Would like to be able to drive and have fun with it. 

oh ya. took a second to get used to the steering, the brakes, and the fact that its an auto lol. and took me a second to get used to the power, i'm used to either the 510 that's about 500 pounds lighter and has a fairly freshly rebuilt l20(less than 10k on it since rebuild), or my z...will work perfectly for my purposes tho, so no disappointment from me, i'm more than happy. girls pretty stoked too, so glad I found a chick that not only doesn't mind my Datsun infection, but has it herself too(even though it took her getting with me to realize it lol). one more into the family, brings me up to 4 lol.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.