1977 710 wagon

Sigh. I just got this thing and had some great plans for it, was thinking i may have to sell it due to job issues, but those passed. Then today after i bought some tools i need to work on her, and cleaning up my carbs for her, I had to run to the store and i got stranded in my 99 sel...tranny is going out apparently. So, here we go.

Dont know much about the car, got it from Eagle_adam, great guy, she was sanded down and put in white primer, has some eating through rust in spots, mainly in doors and hatch, but usual spots as ive been told are clean for a 710. Dash is clean, runs great, i was impressed with how hard the l20 pulled in it, shes a auto to. Only issue is the carbs auto choke is a bitch, for extra i coudl throw in some Dual su's i got, but they dont come with the car, becoming a extra set. Shes a great 710, and will become a beauty when done :(.  Putting asking price as 2000, yes price was different when adam had it posted, but he put alot of work cleaning it up since then. Brakes just need to be re-bread, and her jumped and she will be good to go home under her own power. 

wagon_zps2c78af51.jpg

wgon2_zps2031ed49.jpg

So send me a message if your interested, also interested in trades, a quest or axess minivan?  Only interested in something thats running now i can get my kids around in, or money to fix my car, i have my 510 to run around in for now, but i feel very un-safe in it with 2 lil kids with how idiots are driving nowadays, dont want anything to happen to my kids or my dime. Will be posting more pics soon.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes i got some spelling errors, laying in bed tired as hell. Heres more pics for you guys.

710wagon2_zpse6128cc9.jpg

710wagon_zps0d5cc037.jpg

glosswhite_zps34ac3c95.jpg

What she used to look like

710ugly_zps3330ad49.jpg

The work adam put into her.

710primed_zpsb0c25c3f.jpg

710prime_zps9848db1f.jpg

Im depressed about this as is, ask any questions you want, i dont know much about the car as i havent been able to jump into her much.  Also few issues i remembered, the exhaust system is HELL, a c clamp on one section, and exits below back driver door, so exhaust work IS needed. 

I had posted in there about stark street. Next time you guys should mob to our meeting after wards if its on a 3rd sunday lol. We always like to have more people to give ideas for the blue lake show in a few months. 

Also bump guys, also interested possibly in a NICE 720 4x4...even though doesnt work with kids, was thinking doing something old school with canopy and cutting back for the kids with seats if need be.  Or money and a project ?  Just need enough to fix my sentra, or get something to replace the sentra untill its fixed. 

Yes it is. Hey red, if i cant sell it, i got those wrenches to do the brakes, if i can get it stopping i can start driving.  Also waiting for rest of my carb parts and choke wires to show up.  Think im feeeling un-motivated with the sentra acting up, and the fact the 710 cant move right now.  Cant have work comp see me even turning a wrench on a car right now since i just got a lawyer, he wants me not doing anything in public, which isnt much usual since i cant do shit as it is LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.