Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go to see my girl tonight for the first time in a bit ....we road tripped

null_zpse6655d60.jpg

checked out our hat collection be fore we headed out mini trucking

null_zps61f8e8d7.jpg

checked out hans handy work for a bit withthe creeper and 1/4 inch t handle

null_zpsf7e71acb.jpg

so hans truck needed a e brake so he bought a couple of these offline.........they seem legit and i was leary as fuck .......u press the brake depress the plunger and release brake pedal and it holds pressure onthe rear brakes till u apply pressure again and it releases it ... i was like meah but then it seems to work pretty good and we tested it on some steep slopes ...held the truck fine......i worry about bleed off but we waited awhile to see if it would move and it never did .......heres the part

null_zps25af57a8.jpg

installed in tranny cover .... fucking pain in the ass to plumb it there ...but its in and doesnt leak ...

null_zps7765e238.jpg

he also made a new tranny crossmember from square tubing and it clears way more shit.... the stock one hung way down this ones way better...of course i was messing with the kid so i forgot to snap pics when it was on stands ...but heres the final stance for now .......rides like a caddy oh and he clearanced his fender lips to make room to turn made a big difference in the turning radius

null_zpsb1a43339.jpg

oh yeah first the roadster custom air cleaner......

null_zps19feac48.jpg

null_zps0d3345c0.jpg

null_zps6c6959bc.jpg

parting shot before we left ....( shots actaully from when we got there...but u get the idea right )

• Like 4

it shouldn't leak even with "the right stuff"

People use it in places of the gasket even.  Sorry about the leaks man, that sucks. Once they start, you can't really stop them without tearing shit apart :\

i used it on front cover and oil pan and they both leak .... the oil pan is my fault for not pounding the flange straight .....(damn u hainz and your video...) and the front over when i put it on the second time the rigt stuff was being a bitch cause some asshole(goldfish) never cleaned the tip the last time he used it....i use right stuff on all my stuff seems to be fail proof ...well under normal user operation

Curiosity question. I have been working on our 521's rear suspension. Been waiting and watching what you guys were doing and what the stance would be. On the red truck, or yours... how is your clearance from the ground to your leafs? Reason I ask is the red truck looks like the leafs are pretty damn low (could just be the picture)

no there pretty damn low ... definatey after replacing the carrier bearing crossmember its definitely what we will hit but I hope not ... mine haven't drug but I have that huge x member still the carrier bearing mounted to ... next time it in the air or we do mine I will snap some pics .....fucking trucks ride nice ...... and works .. few more things then I can stop on mine again ...and hit the goon

• Like 1

im tired of pulling the motor but it has to be done ..........anyway so yeah its been a tough few days...... had a weird Tuesday out side of cars... but matt called me and said do u know your bike has a flat tire .... I was like what I just rode it ... headed back to shop and see yup flat tire ... fucking screw in it .......patching a motorcycle tire is like playing lawn darts blindfolded ..eventually bad things will happen ... fuck the tire has 1500 miles on it .... theres 250 bucks out the window ..... meah whatever its cold I shouldn't be riding as much as I do anyway ... too many wheelies through town .... so I decide to put it away in the shop for awhile ... well a motorcycle don't roll well with a flat rear tire..... I roll it back to shoot around my truck and into the motorcycle shop I got and when I turn it away from me something happens and the bike stops,  leans away from me and passes the point of 45 degrees.....I only have a light grip and the fucker pulls me over the bike and flips me on my back and we both lay there lying on the asphalt ...her spilling fuel sitting on my frame sliders ......mirror and foot peg.....parking ot is full of people and I lay on my back swallowing my pride feeling how cold asphalt can be....fuck it .....I need new mirror and my anal ass aint riding on a scratched foot peg...me sprawled out looking uber dumb to the parking lot full of people. anyway I put that bitch on the stand and turned the light off and sulked....been driving the l20 now for  bit ...its working good... ordered some jets for the weber... plan on sunday is to yard the motor fix the leaks and reinstall it .....im thinking I can do it in a hour....lol not