GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all new here just got started to work on my 510 wagon i got for free for watching my neighbors place.I just threw some rollies on there and broke down the real rusty parts and hit with some rust inhibitor. They say you cant polish a turd but we'll see....

dsc04049sized.jpg

Yo, Mark! I'm down! Summer's here and I haven't even driven by the beach, yet (which is pretty sad on my part). Lets go post up and look thug. When you're down hit me up.

Take a cruz down to ocean beach. While your down there pick me up a couple stickers from that head shop there.

(Welcome to ocean beach. Please don't feed our bums)

I saw it on the news yesterday and in the paper today. I guess they have some young punk bums down there. They are really rude. They don't ask for spare change. I guess they demand it.

FELLOW GOONIES!!! i have lowered the front of my wagon finally. no more cut springs :) the setup im using is the gc coilovers with shortened struts mr2 inserts :). i also welded the coilover an inch lower then it says to b mounted. and now for pix.. sorry for the quality i only have a cell phone camera

mms_picture-2.jpg

i have no tire gap and rolled the fenders a lot still rubs when i turn so i might have to lift it up... its fully dropped right now. and in all the following pictures as well

Photo0694.jpg

mms_picture-1.jpg

mms_picture.jpg

ill get a couple snaps of the front later today if people would like. and yes i know its really raked but that is the look im going for... mayb drop the back and inch but i have always liked how the old ford roadsters work raked so i figure y not try it on a goon