Arrive home safe tomorrow.

Had to pass this on...

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well over the week-end I was out for an evening and had several beers, not unusual….

Feeling a little jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly (way) over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police roadside check point but since I was in a cab they waved me past. I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Also, the meter is still running and the bill is starting to look a bit excessive, my question is, can I claim this as a business expense ?

Everyone take it easy tonight and have fun.

• Like 2
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I was like   hey that was smart of him   Then I was like you might go to jail for that 

Then I was just laughing 

Have a safe new year 

and if your drunk Take a cab just not literally 

Well I'm back home.  Even with a couple Benadryl, Molly is a little apeshit.  Waiting for midnight as undoubtedly she's going to freak out when the fireworks happened.  Watching the dipshit druggie neighbors do circles when I rolled up.  Apparently they didn't want to be right next to me as I was opening my gate.  Think they're afraid of getting shot.  ;)

Hehe, thought about it, but shoot and they don't find you.  More than once brings the cops.  I've capped a round in the lawn and the back alley at separate times.  I think I'm going to paint a big sign that says "Drugs are bad, m'kay." and stick it on my fence.

• Like 1