1967 SSS RL411

Eagle_Adam

I am thinking there is a good set with the car.

Im pretty sure all that extra chrome i gave you there was a extra set in there.

Also that purple up abouve was the purple i was toying with painting her lol. I have pics on my other laptop that i had been playing with that color on. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how much more BEEFY those brakes are compared to the stock ones huh. Your girl should have no problems stopping.  Still funny how you scared the shit out of me when i was fillling up the tire with air, here i am bent over filling the tire with air and adam comes into my garage and gives me a freaking heart attack lol. 

Felt so weird when i went into the garage this morning and shes not sitting there, just a open space. But at least you get to have fun with her now. 

so looks like you need a set of front springs.. if only there was some 411 guy that hoarded all that shit......

If only if only, a guy can wish right? 

Lolz, but cereal Erich........ Im gunna have a list :D 

• Like 1
I would like to see the motor mounts. Tossing around doing a r series swap on my 411. Looks good !!!!

they are way different... youd have to fully fab something up... the mounts are the least of the wories. oilpan, intake, waterpump, lower pulley, correct length trans... those are the parts you need, mounts can be figured out once its in the rails....

5666A1A6-2B49-48CA-B266-021711B2BBA1-888

Those seats you wanted me to take pics of, buddy wants around 80 for them, prob could get for 60, 2 lil rips he said i think on drivers side that are barley noticable. Not bad and old school.

OMFG! WANT!!!!!

This is sweet!  :thumbup:  Can't wait to see what happens with it...

Thanx! it will be painfully slow, but it will be right :D

....did you latch the hood...:(  Should be enough of the hood latch cable to pull with vice grips.  OH i got a extra cable in the trunk of the 510 i beleive for the hood to. 

I can get you in contact on the seats with my buddy if you want. you have facebook?

....did you latch the hood... :(  Should be enough of the hood latch cable to pull with vice grips.  OH i got a extra cable in the trunk of the 510 i beleive for the hood to. 

I can get you in contact on the seats with my buddy if you want. you have facebook?

Ya, i latched the hood for some pics. I spent maybe 2 min trying to undo it then said fuck it and went upstairs cus it was late and i still had to run the uhaul back. and yes i have FB - ajohnson10028@gmail.com