WTS - 77 710 Wagon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol but i was going to paint the 411 purple as well SOOOO!!!!!!

Know how you feel adam, told the wife i want a nice lil chair i can push around in the garage, just a nice stool like chair with back support, and i could do alot more than i can currently.  I bend over for a minute to work on something and i swear, it takes me 20 min's to get back up lol. Plus i refuse tot ake my pain pills durring the day unless i have to, they make me to moody. 

Lol, idk i think from the looks you do a pretty good job, at least all the prep work.  

I cant wait to see what you do with the 411, im glad shes going to a home that is going to finish her, remind me to, i have one of the SSS emblems put up in my house so it wouldnt get lost so i can give it to you.  Will be great to see it at shows. 

Yah poor prep is why my 510 is peeling like a egg in my garage. Whoever owned it before me and my dad years ago did such a shitty prep job on the car. I can crack her and peel her like a egg lol. Dont even think id need to sand it i could just peel everything off. 

My back is shot after a week strait of 10 hr days at work and in the garage till midnight.

Gunna get back to it tomorrow and wrap up the last few detail and put eveything back on that came off for paint.

How she sits now

BEDC6EB5-E963-41C8-A220-754727F3A65F-319

60ED41F9-4D53-4DEB-A977-986F6AFE4F11-357

Banner's gettin high without a respirator, huh? ^_^

That shit looks good!

ya, we were all buzzing by the time we were done  :frantics:    :D

Thanx, im happy with it. Unfortunately one of the tenants in the same building as my garage is pregnant and the fumes were making it into her bedroom. So, needless to say no more painting in my garage   :crying:   :crying:   :bye:

Drum roll please!

..!!!!!!!!!!!!

6384439E-4EBF-42E7-8ED9-7F6495BE82BB-153

8AE488B5-32D3-434B-89A1-8A68AD5FB814-153

94B975F1-E6B7-4A4B-A31E-3AB2137D7333-153

74784D60-C6DC-4DB7-B4D0-954BD874FA30-153

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.