• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can promise you a few things:

A. the 411 will get a professional paint job

B. it will be loved and stay in the Ratsun family 

C. and it will be a driver when im done, maybe not this canby but then next one it WILL attend 

Thats one of the important things to me that it gets done with whoever it goes to.

Does the wagon have any bumpers or a gas door? just curious. Thinking may want to get together this weekend and if you want to look at the 411 i can look at the wagon.  I really need a wagon that i can do up so if we need to pick things up, or want to go to the beach, right now we put the stroller in either one of our cars and we got room for nothing else, it fucking sucks. 

Clear title?  411 has a clear title as well.  Want to come over this weekend, you can check out the 411 as well and see if its what you want and i can see the 710 in person. Wife says do as i please and its what ive been looking for. Been wanting a 610 or 710.

Thats right, your getting those 2 cars up north 2 arnt you.  Going to be a busy lil bee arnt ya ;)  And that sounds good, pm me your number and ill give you mine. Dont have anything going on this weekend on sunday except car club i believe. But i could always skip that. 411 would have to be towed as well. 

LOL tristin, when i saw you posted i was like oh no, hes going to be sad LOL. 

Ive been saving that link for a special moment... I think it fits perfectly for my emotions right now. Oh well, you are doing whats right for your family... I cant fault you for that. 

yep! and you have no idea....... actually i prob have no idea how busy i will be

Lets see:

my truck needs torn down and towed to bend for bodywork and paint

my GF's 710 wagon needs a new motor and manual swap

the new b210 needs a new motor 

the pumpkin needs fixed and made running

the 4x4 720 needs sold

and if this goes thru the 411 also will need torn down for bodywork and paint 

well nice thing is bodywork on the 411 is done, greg did all that, just needs to finish sanding, priming, blocking the rest of the car then paint ;)  I wish my back was better, i tried working on the engine and setting shit up, started leading some wires and my back started cramping to fucking hell, so i have to take my medication, then i dont trust myself to work on the car LOL.  Least with the 710 id just put it flat black and do something on the interior and make it decent for what i need it for :)

Pm me and we can go from there. Sunday i will keep free.

And it sucks id love a 4x4 720......but it wont fit my car seats FUCK! lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.