WTS - 77 710 Wagon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol trade + cash.

I wouldn't trade it strait across.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Duh - do u take payments? :P lolz

This is a perfect deal... Dan gets a car for his family, Adam gets to say he owned a 411 once, and then I come in and swoop it up when the time in right. Perfect. Done deal... we cant take it back now. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:fu:

That it is, i would rock it in a heartbeat if i could fit 2 car seats in the jump seat area LOL.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If i had the space this truck wouldn't be going anywhere  :(  

the the fix it bug really bit hard, and i have a hard time saying no.....

Sooooooooooo....

Onto the exterior! 

Before - the red was house paint i think, deff put on with a brush.... and the black wasn't finished

49AC9A8E-04A5-484A-AC96-7FC7BB5E9769-225

8FAAAEFB-68A1-43AE-85A5-11A2E680CE52-225

I already said this, but just to reiterate.... you guys are fucking beasts!  And I'm a little jelly that Jessi's getting a 411.  I've been telling Brody that I want one for the past few years.... but noooo, he had to go back to grad school instead :lol:

Way to be.  Should be fun seeing the work on the 411 once this trade goes down. :thumbup:

ya, the 411 will be AWESOME! Jessi has already figured out what the paint shop is gunna lay down if we get it

7A2F6073-3483-4FC1-A427-F277ED9ADEF1-192

I hope that's a joke...

:devil:      :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  - not in the least bit man, shes got purple hair why not a purple car?       Still want it when we are "done" with it tristin?   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

It's for her, so I think it's fitting.

You work magic in that garage space man.. so awesome!

Exactly, purple is her favorite color so the 411 will go lite purple almost pastel and the roof will be while, then when her 710 wagon gets paint it will be a deep royal purple to go with the violet theme 

Im surprised what ive done in a 2 car garage too, BUT ive seen some bad ass rides like this one built in a 2 car garage 

http://chadcopeland.com/category/620-build-updates/

2 tone actually looks pretty good on 411's due to the body lines, seen it done a few times and it fits pretty good. 

And dude you are a beast, after were done with the trade, need to see how much you would charge to sand down my 510, primer, and paint it ;), because from the pics and i know what im going to see in person tomorrow, you kick some major ass.  Wish i could work like that, specially with my back. 

And 710 is looking great, cant wait till tomorrow. 

Dont forget to paint the gas door ;) lol. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.