• good
    • average
    • not interested

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on I wanted to see someone launch off that drop:eek:...pain heals, and chicks dig scars....now we know where all your money goes for you datsun projects....that isnt a cheap bikes is it??? I used to race BMX years and years and years and damn I am old...And I had some expensive bikes back then but I know bikes today are not cheap...but very cool sport, Pacific Nw is the best palce for all of that sort of stuff...:cool:

Come on I wanted to see someone launch off that drop:eek:...pain heals, and chicks dig scars....now we know where all your money goes for you datsun projects....that isnt a cheap bikes is it??? I used to race BMX years and years and years and damn I am old...And I had some expensive bikes back then but I know bikes today are not cheap...but very cool sport, Pacific Nw is the best palce for all of that sort of stuff...:cool:

Ok....Here you go! :lol:

engageparachutekx0.jpg

And here are a few more just for fun.....

This is called the wall...

thewallgr8.jpg

Ladder drop.....

ladderdropme2.jpg

Big air......

ladderairlg1.jpg

Poor Squirl.....:eek:

poorsquirlrn9.jpg

Wow, sweet ride man

looks like you guys have some cool trails over there, we have plenty of ones here too, Maybe I should really get my bike back up to scratch

Its so old school I love it, was the peak of hard tails 10years ago

Allan

Wow, sweet ride man

looks like you guys have some cool trails over there, we have plenty of ones here too, Maybe I should really get my bike back up to scratch

Its so old school I love it, was the peak of hard tails 10years ago

Allan

Thanks!!

Hey...ride em if you got em!! :D

I bet you have some epic trails where you live. :cool:

heh, Just went an had a look at my bike, seems it needs more work, i have my mate coming to rebuild stuff for me, he used to work at a local bike store so can get parts cheap cheap. i told him what I had and whatt gear was on it, he was like, Crap, that thing should be in a musem haha

As for trails out here, year there are heaps really, I can litterly ride out of my street and be at a long fire break in 5 min, and that is a great down hill,

im looking forward to getting back out there, think my legs need more scares on them haha

Allan

• 3 months later...

I can appreciate the bikes. They are VERY expesive. The skill level to tackle these obstackles are not for the faint of heart.

As an IronWorker, I tell the new kids, It's not the fall that gets you, it's the sudden stop at the bottom that hurts. :D

Here are some pics... It was very dry and lots of fun!

Hainz should be proud! I ran the Bonzai!

241juqv.jpg

These bikes leave an impression...

w8oxaa.jpg

This bike costs more that my truck and car combined!! :eek:

20fwxzr.jpg

Yeah! Thats creepy :eek: This was at the top of the trail, good confidence builder. hehe

2im9s1c.jpg

Just in case we got hurt..

2n1cck3.jpg

waiting for the shuttle up the mountain..

bgo0lh.jpg

yep....they were full every time..

nlbmue.jpg

My brother and sister in-law...she looks like a storm trooper. Use the force!! :lol:

vnl354.jpg

Believe it or not...this is a tradition for this guy! He does a speedo run every year for his last run. :eek:

qpice9.jpg

I have video that I will post later of some pretty cool stuff!

Nice shots. I went up into Post Canyon here yesterday since they started logging. 8 Track and GP are gone forever. More stuff will get built but some primo single track and free ride pay the price every time we get a big storm out here so that HRCF get to sell a " salvage" unit. Rapists.:fu:

you guys gotta come to north vancouver or whistler, very simmilar trails, but more of them and higher drops. there are some close to 40 feet here!! ive never gone above 3 for now, im still learning to trust my bike. i went from a hardtail, small front suspension cable brakes to the vps with disc hydraulic

• 3 months later...