My New Love... 1969 KA24 521

ruckycharms

Hello guys, many of you on here might already know me- at least locally. This is my latest gal...

I got her off a good, long time friend of mine here in Santa Ana, CA. I won't bore you with specifics, but one of the first things I wanted to do was to decal her tailgate, just so people even 10 cars behind me would know that a Datsun was leading the pack... That's my friend Dr. Z- he has done decals for 2 of my 4 Datsun pickups so far and I'd say he does great work!

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Here's a shot of her at a busy OC Mix Mart here in Orange County. I love parking my Datsun in these types of places. My truck literally stands out like a sore thumb. Amongst all the BMW's, Maserati's and Hybrids, nothing can compare to the simplistic and stylish look of a true Japanese classic.

IMG_0551_zpsc631c8f8.jpg

IMG_0425_zps3ce085e6.jpg

Safe and sound in front of my buddies house. That's his neighbors " murdered " Bronco... why is everyone doing this to their classic cars these days?

Untitled-5.jpg

IMG_0426_zpsb839a92e.jpg

I'll end this for now with this lovely publication picture taken before I came into her life.. She will be loved and adored for all her years with me... More to come, I promise!

IMG_0398_zps0f8ea8b6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks guys! I can't take any credit for the modifications, the previous owner is a good friend of mine and kudo's to him for how she looks. I don't really know why she has earlier 520 tail lights. I would prefer the larger ones just for safety reasons. When I get home tonight ill post more pics, thanks again fellas!