just not my month

first i get a bogas ticket then i get declared perminantly disabled then today im heading up to my buddies house and make a long story short there was an accedent and as you all know i drive my 610n daily im looking for any and all frontend parts i can get the main things are a front valance a hood and possibly a right front fender the left front fender came out just fine and the grill is still in good shape (dont know how i did that) the raidiator support is damaged i need to straighten it i need a new raidiator and electric cooling fan and yeah ill post pics tomorrow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a 610 in a wrecking yard yesterday (although i'm not 100% if it is a real 610 or a rebadged 710). Its a bit of a drive for me to get to but let me know if you aren't finding any sources for parts.

Consider me sort of a last resort.

Sucks about the damage. :(

I am glad to see that you are all right. Shaken up is better than dead.

I have a rad support, from 'Fred' the parts donor. I do not need it for the sedan.

As for fenders, well, you know...

And the valence, wherever the one I had has disappeared to, I hope it is at least comfortable.

Let me know how I can help.

-0-

hmm well i was playing with the fender today it looks like i could possibly save them but the valance is done just if you could keep your eyes pealed for a valance a hood and ill definatly wanna get that rad support from you if for nothing else a guidline (would have to find somewhere that would weld it in for me)

Dude you should not be driving on those tires. If you can't afford them, go behind a tire outlet where they throw the used ones and dig around. I used to do this before I needed them and kept my eyes open. Eventually some really good used ones end up on the pile. I even changed them myself at home with a tire iron, a board and soapy water. I know this must sound cheap but it's safer. The 33s I have on my 620 now, (that my wife bought me) were the first ones put on by machine.

Glad you're OK.

looks like you might have been going a little too fast

the bald spots i did try to stop

DSC03653.jpg

Flat spotted and the wire cords hanging out like that takes more than a quick slide, more like half a mile.:D:D Be careful, we want you around for a long time!

good to see you survived!

...... go behind a tire outlet where they throw the used ones and dig around.

Glad you're OK.

:lol:

id do this when i had my mustang... for burnout sessions :w00t:

Back in '71 a buddy used to work in a wreckers and always carried extra tires around with him. One night he put his '69 Charger front end against the local IGA parking lot wall, and proceeded to pull a 4 minute burn out. Tire exploded! Smoke was unbelievable! The provincial police would drive through town once an hour so we had to hurry to get it changed. Friggin' rim was too hot to touch! Left a small hole in the pavement for years. He was a maniac.

i was on the freeway and this person cut the lady infront of me off so she slammed on her brakes i slamed on mine there wasent enough time i was scratching my eye if i had caught it a second sooner i would have been fine and the tires were worn out they were down to the wear bars i just didnt have the money to replace them now i have no other choice im thinking my truck will become my dd for a while

I thought I submitted a post in this thread?

Well there is a 710 four door in this junkyard...

1232 N. Blinn Ave. Wilmington Ca..

1 green 1974 710, its not a 610 but its close enough no?

Motavated, the 710 has a completely different front end. He *could* use the headlight buckets. Jaimesix may be interested, as he has a '74 710. I will be looking at my usual spot tomorrow for Bonvo, I knew of a '76 610 wagon about a month ago, hope it is still there...?

i spent some time with the ol hammer and dolly today ant its comming along the fenders are good still the plastic grill beleve it or not survived things im on the hunt for include left and right front turnsignals set of headlight buckets (mine dont look bad but i dont wanna take the chance) valance and hood

well more progress im doing as much work on it as my fucked up knee allows the rad support is almost straight again the valance is a little straighter it has a long way to go and the hood is almost there im still looking for a new hood though because i want that to be straight as all hell

Are you talking about a green 610 wagon at the ecology in santa fe springs well cus its gone....

Damn Motavated, you took the words right out of my mouth. She's gone, eh? Well, some of us got some good stuff off of her. (Fusible link, the proverbial parcel shelf, etc., etc.)

Thank You bountiful parts car for you sacrifice...:fu:

Sorry Bonvo, I'll be back out on the hunt...:o

its all good bro the cosmetics can come later whats more important right now is to get it running ill run her with no fenders,valance,grill,hood as long as its drivable i dont much care

parcel shelf parcel shelf *mumbles and rumages threw garage* oh you mean this

IMAG0005-1.jpg

:D:fu:

its all good bro the cosmetics can come later whats more important right now is to get it running ill run her with no fenders,valance,grill,hood as long as its drivable i dont much care

parcel shelf parcel shelf *mumbles and rumages threw garage* oh you mean this

IMAG0005-1.jpg

:D:fu:

This guy...

Hey, my sedan didn't get one. Until recently. :D

And it came pre-cut to go around my A/C under the glovebox.