engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

original radiator was freshly re rodded but gave it to konig209, it was a good radiator but i dont trust it for ka

You know Koyorad pissed me off but they make a good product for very good prices,check out there website they have measurements on there radiators for all cars,find one that matches.They got there regular and racing sites,check um out go.

why not get the original rad rebuilt?

Hose connections in the wrong place will it work yes does it look sloppy yes,but what ever floats your boat and i got a big ship.lol

It's actually pretty easy to move the hose connection. Well, it is once you cut one up to figure out how it's put together lol.

My stock 620 radiators cool the KA no problem. :)

the scirrocco ones that oldschool mentioned are pretty cool and fit nicely, but i discovered those after i purchased this one,

so the fastest, easiest,cheapest thing for me to do right now is put that inline water filler and delete the filler on my radiator, made an appointment with blackmarkit for saturday to delete that filler, dude does some pretty cool work

so i pretty much got everything figured out and ready to go, wiring, fuel pump, radiator,all emissions has been deleted, etc, and i need a bit of drilling on tranny mount, theres is only one thing i am questioning right now, that is the fuel return line, whats the best easiest was to go about that? my l16 had no such thing

anybody have a link for that, i give up, i need better understanding on that cause i just feel like plugging it up but i guess thats a no no

Thats what i got,you better go back through my thread again.Its kind of scary.

If i ever do the 4 link i will also convert to a fuel cell.

too many pages in your thread, im going to bed, ill look through it tomorrow, last time u told me to check ur thread about something u said it was a few pages back and it ended up being like 13 pages :yawn: