1971 Datsun 510 All Original, Garaged for 10 years on feEbay, Awesome Body/Chrome, California Car=light rust

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought links to just ebay ad's were not allowed? Read the rules buddy, your ad will be taken down if you dont do it right.

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale sectionSeller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions!

Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Buyers are also encouraged to make offers to the seller by p/m or their e-mail.

Questions about price and or item quality may be directed to seller by PM.

Concerns about the truthfulness of the seller's item should be made known via the Report button and moderators will remove or put the sale on hold, at their discretion.

Just checked a second time and they're gone. Car looked Ok... Pretty dusty; I would have at least washed the car prior to photos if I was selling it. License plate was hanging by one screw. Anyway, looked solid from the photos. It was the OG olive green color. Probably worth the current bid.

Yep it's on CL in Palo Alto and on Feebay. Hell if they're asking $6200 for that, I wonder what I can get for my black CA plate, seafoam green 69 wagon in much better shape? :P

First post fail. Links to some other site when selling something is the epitome of laziness. If YOU are selling (and for that price) YOU do the work. Convince us that it's worth that much. This is a $5,000??? car with a 5 cent for sale ad. Put something into it.

• Like 1